Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi guys!! im new here :^)

hey!! i have no idea how to use this site lmao im just taking this as an opportunity to practice impromptu character writing and fleshing out my characters for my comic! excited to meet everyone here!!
NwJXT0D.gif

You've come to the right place then! Fleshing out characters is probably my favorite aspect of RPR. You should browse around and check pit peoples profiles and see what all everyone has done. It's very inspiring and helps me make my characters how I want them!

I hope you enjoy your time here and there are loads of folks who would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to immerse yourself in the community -- the public forums are fun for getting warmed up on ideas!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR 😊 I actually just stumbled onto Wilson's character bio by accident just now (which is how I found this post lol, sorry!), and I've got to say that I'm intrigued as heck by them and their lore. I hope that you enjoy your time at RPR, and please feel free to reach out if you ever need owt!

I also want to add that I have mad respect for anyone who is making a comic because that takes dedication!
fig

HELLO AND WELCOME!!

must say i am a fan of your behatted sheep icon and also: have fun! rpr is a great way to organize information, especially for someone like yourself who is working on a narrative piece. the versatility and amount of information you can include is near-endless

thanks for joining us and hope to see you around 8)
Welcome to the site!
Hi and welcome to RPR!
I like your user image. :)
WAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP
Welcome to RPR 😊 It is a great community to bounce stories off with people.
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Aye, welcome to RPR lad!
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
Welcome! :D Hope you have a great time here!
Welcome to RPR,
🐚sarcasyms!🐚
giphy.gif
Hello! Welcome to RP repository! :)
scare

welcome
PinkBrat

Welcome!
The site is a learning experience, and there is always some new rabbit hole to go down. Have fun exploring!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you enjoy our friendly community!
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi guys!! im new here :^)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus