Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New User

Hey everyone, most call me Ace but do what you want.
I've been role-playing for FAR too long and I'm looking to do more of it! I'm in tons of fandoms but don't have too many OCs.
I love Horror, Violence and other things, but I can do some casual fun lite stuff too! Feel free to hit me up for anything!
Lorelei Matthews (played anonymously)

Welcome to the site! <3
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR Ace. You'll find a wide variety of interest here. :)
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
scare

welcome
Welcome to RPR!!!! :)
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome! RPR is a perfect place for fandoms -- I am living proof! I wonder what sort of characters and fandoms you like the best? Mine shift around due to my hyper-focus tendencies! πŸ˜…

But this is a wonderful place to stretch you wings and enjoy the diversity. RPR is very easygoing as well, so take your time and create at your leisure.
PinkBrat

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR,
🐚Ace!🐚
giphy.gif
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR!
QuentinTheGremlin

hey! Welcome to RPR!
Hello Ace! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—
Walk right in, sit right down, May violence and horror find you! Enjoy this place!
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Bathorys_Sin

Nice to meet you, hope you find some writing partners.
Aye, g'day there Slugtime! Welcome to the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New User

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus