Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I broke my promise on a very sharp rock

Hey Hey People,

You can call me Nanashi, or Nana, or Just DDT. I've been roleplaying for most of my life now, and beyond that I've been writing for even longer. I'm averse to calling myself a skilled writer, but I put a lot of effort in that I reckon others find charming.

I am a bit of a hermit, both on and offline, and so when I emerged from my insular little circle of discord writing frens, I found all my old roleplay haunts...lacking. this site comes highly recommended, so I'm excited to introduce myself into the community!

I enjoy a wide variety of subject matter and writing style, though I'm very excited for anything that incorporates game mechanics god I love dice SO MUCH AAAAAA. Dice good. I currently only have one character prepared but more being workshopped in my head to cover a wider variety of genres and settings. Keep in mind when you approach me that despite being designed with specific settings in mind, I enjoy tinkering with them to fit into other worlds and contexts.

That's all for me. I'm awful with conclusions.
fig

heyhey AJJ reference very cool very cool

WELCOME TO RPR hope you have a blast 8)
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! It's exciting to hear we're highly recommended! :D I hope we live up to all your expectations. :) Be sure to let us know if you have any questions at all.
Hey there! Welcome to RPR, Nanashi!
Salutations! I hope I could some tips from you about writing some time.
Hello Nanashi! Welcome to RP repository! :)
Welcome to RPR Nanashi :)
Bathorys_Sin

Welcome!
Weeeelcome. To RPR! ^_^
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
PinkBrat

Welcome!
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

tumblr_pt1s7aetrd1qbvovho1_540.gif
{~Welcome to rpr!~}
NwJXT0D.gif

So in other words, you're eclectic and no one can argue with that. Welcome, welcome to RPR! I hope we turn out to be the site you've been hyped up to believe we are! There's a lot going on here, and it's very easygoing. It's not high traffic unless you and your writing partners want it to be which is good for those of us who work out little lives away!

And when you said dice, well, you're in the right place! There are a lot of players who enjoy using dice and they also incorporate it in some of the games they play and the role-plays they participate in. So take a look around and see what clicks with you! I hope you find what you are looking for though and have fun, of course!
Hi! Love your profile pic. Welcome to the RPR! Glad that you're here!
Welcome to RPR, Nanashi! Enjoy your stay! :D
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Nice to meet you. Welcome to RPR, Nanashi. Cool profile pic. :)
Hi, hello, and welcome! I hope you have a nice time here!
hello-cat-hello.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I broke my promise on a very sharp rock

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus