Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Masked Fae (played anonymously)

Hours had already passed but the winged woman finally made it to the ball. As she walked, barefoot, through the glade, the aroma of the food and sound of music reached her pointed ears. Then, finally, she found the source which brought a smile to her painted lips. Like a fairytale this would be her one night of fun. Unlike others who would've thought this way because of a negative outlook, she knew this to be a loosely based fact for herself. She had glimpses of her own future.

But tonight those thoughts would be pushed to the furthest reaches of her mind while she followed the sound of voices. With the ability to take a human form, the woman dressed in purple and black chose to honor the other side of her heritage. Large shimmering lilac wings sprouted from her back.
Ollie (played anonymously)

"YES! YES! I REMEMBER!" borks Ollie, leaping up onto Light Raygun with his front paws. His tail is wagging absolutely frantically now, just sort of knocking things - and people, if they're unlucky enough to be just behind him - over with wild abandon. "I PUT MY HEAD THROUGH ALLLL THE WREATHS UNTIL I FOUND THE ONE THAT BROUGHT ME HERE TO THE PLACE WHERE I CAN TALK!" He has at least 5 wreaths crammed awkwardly around his neck, making it impossible for him to turn his head.
Gem-Horned Gentleman (played by hexblading)

"Shh. Do not scream, this is an enclosed space

((Oops, mobile enter key.))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Wonders around the igloo looking from patron to patron of the party trying to be cute looking for snacks and treats and pets.
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

"Oh darling, are you sure that's comfortable?" Tabetha reached to help take the wreaths off of Ollie's head. "You poor, sweet thing!"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Perhaps we should all stretch our legs and see how the rest of the party is go--" begins the Duchess, when suddenly the igloo that the party goers had been huddled inside shakes with impact. Outside, a large, flying sleigh, laden with packages, has crashed into the pigloo, narrowly missing the Masked Fae as it came crashing down out of the sky. The driver, dressed all in red with white trim, staggers out of the sleigh, looking around in shock. "Oh dear, oh dear," says the bearded man in a deep voice, filled with worry.

"Shh. Do not scream, this is an enclosed space." He said, before reaching out to touch which wreath was in fact, magical. "Just one of these will do, yes?"

((Oh right, for those who don't know -- if you hit the cog on the top right of the text box in the chat, you can adjust whether or not the enter key sends messages in chat. If you do want to keep the enter key as your send key, you can use shift-enter to make line breaks without sending. :) ))

((I didnt know that!!))

((THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!))

((That's useful to know, thank you!))

((The more you know.gif ;) ))
Cris laughed and happily ruffled the fur of Ollie's ears, since tyhe neck was covered up with wrearths. "I'm so happy you could make it to the Masquerade! I hoped you would!" Grinning, she reached into her kimono's sleeves and produced some gingerbread shaped dog treats. "Look what I have! Want one?"
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie leans his head from side to side, and jerks back to help as various people take wreaths off his neck. He shakes himself off to put his fur back into place, gives a little self-soothing sneeze, and resumes his tongue-out grin, gazing around at all the people that helped him. "Oh yes, oh yes, that's much better, this is very good," he borks enthusiastically. His gaze starts to trail toward Mini, beginning to recognize something roughly squirrel sized, when the whole pigloo shakes. He yelps and goes galloomphing out of the little opening to see what's happened.
Masked Fae (played anonymously)

It was lucky for her that the crash missed her because her reaction time was pitifully slow. Still, her wings pushed her away to safety before she laid a hand on her chest, her heart pounding rapidly. "Goodness!" It took her a moment before she approached the bearded man. "Are you alright, Sir?"
(( Rping with ya'll was fun! I'm going now though,for the sake of my sanity , I'll take the mask off now! )
Koi began to leave, taking the pink mask off as she went out
"I must go now, goodbye!"

((Thanks so much for being here! It was a blast to RP with you! :D ))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((have a good evening Koi was fun rping with you))

((Have fun!!))

Tabetha stopped everything she was doing. So much was going on, it was overwhelming! She left Ollie's wreaths on and simply looked around at everything happening, still standing next to Light Raygun.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus