Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream 🩷

Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

(Aimi has Thor with her)
Jonathan (played by ForeverDreamer)

(( Merry Christmas, everybody~~ :D ))

"Me having fire abilities? ...Sadly no...the only elements I have is water, ice, and light...that's what Aurora can bless me with... I could, if I had the materials, make powerful fire bombs...but obviously this isn't the best time to be doing synthesis since it does require time and concentration to do it... We need to keep moving!"

Then Thor went off like a shot of lightning...

"What the hell? What's Thor--" said Jonathan as he then sees that he came back with a bloodied shoe along with a cut on him "Err...where did that shoe come from...? What's--?"

Jonathan's attention immediately turned to Aimi, who did freak out a little bit, but still calmed down when she took the gun from Red Hood.

"She's tough, I'll give her that much. Anyway, I just realized that Thor got Jalie with him, good on him. I would've done something about it, but it's kinda hard to do search and rescue when this sandman is pulling all the stops trying to get us." said Jonathan, deep within his thoughts

And then something was coming out of the lone sand pit that stayed behind...it was a long and large string of sand that started to curl at the group like a giant sand worm as it then opened up to reveal numerous of wiggling lashing tongue-like things as it starts to get closer.

"Oh, hell this isn't good! Not to mention a bit scary here!" cried Jonathan

Jonathan would then use his magic to create a giant ice shield to block the frontal part of the sand worm's numerous tenacles, but some did start to curl from the sides as it still approaches the group.

"Dammit! Can't keep holding it back! It's too big!" cried Jonathan as he struggles with all of his might to push the giant sand worm back
Red Hood (played anonymously)

Red Hood reached into his jacket and would throw a couple of explosive pellets into the sandworm's mouth. The explosions would blow parts of the sandworm off and he would start firing his pistol at the sandworm.

"Courtesy of Batman!"
((Merry Christmas, ya'll! ⸜(。˃ u ˂ )⸝♡ ))

Aimi tried to keep it up as well. It was getting rather intense than before. "Shoot, what else can we do?" She thought and finally decided maybe it was time for her to do the thing. If it might help, why not?

Taking off her mask, she got ready. "Guys, uhm... just don't laugh, okay? But can you help make me sneeze?"

He blasted a bit of sand into Aimi's face by shooting the sandworm. He continued shooting the sandworm and kept escaping. He threw another exploding pellets at the sand worm..

Red Hood's attacks proved to be very effective as the sand beast reared by, screeching.

"Nice, whatever you did Red Hood is really easing it up." said Jonathan as he then hears Aimi's unusual request "We need to make you sneeze? Umm...very unusual request but... I got some pepper in my pocket, that'll work."

Jonathan quickly gets the black pepper as he then starts to sprinkle on Aimi in hopes to make her sneeze.

"I hope this works...and hopefully not in a bad way..." said Jonathan
"Ah!" Aimi flinches from the sand and pepper at first, but just when she thought it was not gonna work--"Achoo!" A puff of pink smoke surrounded her.

"It worked! Please, please don't mess up!" Aimi thought hard as she could feel her body react. And with a quick prayer, she cried out in her head, "Dear Kemonogami, dear oba-san, please turn me into something strong enough to help my friends. Please. Please..."

From the pink smoke, a very huge Harpy eagle emerged and it was...pink. D-Don't laugh. I know. It's a pink eagle! (> n <)

Aimi transformed successfully. Luckily, it didnt mess up this time as she often transformed into unexpected animals. Anyhow, Aimi charged towards the monster using her strong talons to attack it. She did his repeatedly while soaring fast back and forth. If injured enough, she would swoop down to pick up her friends to take them to a much farther location if possible.

"What the... Aimi can transform into animals? Quite the common thread with the visitors lately..." said Jonathan "A pink eagle is definitely unusual though...though I think that kind of eagle is different from what I've seen them before..."

With Aimi's attacks along with Red Hoods, the sand worm had enough that it quickly eroded into sand and falls away on the ground.

"Well then...I think we're safe for now... Although something tells me that was a little too easy...I've seen the sandman's attack before, but for it to give up so easily...? I don't buy it; I got a bad feeling about this..." said Jonathan

Unbeknownst to Jonathan, Red Hood, Thor, Aimi, and Jalie, the sandman decides to change his tactics...now going after the other people who are separated from them... With them either still being weak and/or vulnerable, he can then capture and imprison them in order to feed off of them through their dreams and nightmares.

He took a moment to reload his pistols and gave them a quick check over.

"So sand constructs. If I could get my hands on Mr. Freeze or Captain Cold's Weaponry, we'd be in better shape...."

"I've noticed the names you said during that crisis that does interest me. You said...Batman...was it...? And now Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold...? Those are rather interesting...nicknames...? Can you tell me more about them? Especially since now we're in the clear." said Jonathan "Though why I can't help but to shudder at the fact that these names that he said will remind me of something incredibly annoying in my past..."
After the attacks, Aimi flew to Jonathan and Red Hood's side. She also checked on everyone else if they were alright and nudged her beak against Thor's ear gently, letting him know it was just her and not another monster.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Thor sniffed her and he leaned against Aimi.

"Good work, Aimi, you also look pretty amazing. Are you some sort of eagle? I've never seen an eagle that has such beautiful crown of feathers before... Well, anyway, now that the danger is over for now, you can transform back into human now. Or I suppose we can use her help a little bit more to fly us over to the underground shelter given that she's quite the large size." said Jonathan
Aimi looked at Jonathan with a nod. She didn't mind doing the task of flying them over to their location. Besides, it was one of her intentions after all. Also, turning back to human...was not all that simple for Aimi. It would take time for her to return.

As Aimi got ready to fly again, she sat down on the floor. She cooed a little, signaling everyone to hop on. Some had to also hold on to her legs.

"I'll take to the rooftops. You'll have to carry Thor. Can you drop me off?"

"Well if Aimi wants to be helpful still, I can have her grab me by the talons and have her drop us off at the doors. At least that should make things easier for her than to climb on her back despite her much bigger size, and I can carry Thor in my arms as well. At least that way I don't have to spend any more of my mana to do anything else...better to save that in case of emergencies after all...especially without Aurora actually being here with me..." said Jonathan "I've noticed that Enjou is missing...I hope that he made it out okay ever since that happened..."

Aimi will be able to grab Jonathan within her talons easily and will not hurt him at all while he grabs Thor to be flown to the underground shelter.
Aimi nodded and agreed with however she would carry them as long as everyone ends up safe and secure. Once ready and with everyone on board her, she would fly up towards wherever the shelter is. If anyone still wanted to be dropped somewhere, they could also still ask and they will be dropped off.
Enjou (played by Jaws)

Enjou was studying the sandworm prior to Aimi transforming into a large eagle. He picked up some sand and let it fall slowly out of his hand. With grunts of pain, the scholar transform into his true form: a abyss lector. A humanoid monster with horn spouting from his head and a halo around his head. Enjou looked at his hands, now orange and clawed, and summoned his catalyst weapon. With incoherent chants, flames started emit towards the sand. What would happen? Another attack or perhaps it will turn into glass?

"Okay, take us away--" said Jonathan as he then notices Enjou and his new form "Wait a second, who or what is that? ...Considering the location, is that Enjou down there? He looks...different..."

Enjou's trick will definitely prevent him from being captured by the sand trap...but as for the others around the enclosed world, they'll have to get themselves out now that they're separated...

"Aimi, can you take us down to see him real quick before taking us over to the shelter door? He could probably use a lift to get there." said Jonathan
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"Fascinating", Enjou muttered to himself. He then looked at his burnt and torn kimono with a frown. His weapon floated around him like a moon. The scholar made a reminder to himself so he would order another kimono if he escapes from here. At least, his spectacles were intact as he picked them up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream 🩷

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus