Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello - I'm new here.

Hello! I'm Smug '01, but you can call me smug if you so please. I've been in the roleplay world for about four years now, but I haven't really found anywhere I can settle down and actually build up on a character and a world. You'll notice a distinct lack of character numbers, as I've lost all of my data on the dozens of characters I've played - not all written, or well-written. I only have one now, and it's a very rough work in progress that I've been trying to nail down for a couple of years despite my limited knowledge.

I've come here seeking a better opportunity to try and find someone and some place to roleplay with, and I hope I'm able to achieve that in the near future. I'm ambitious in the scope of my ideas, but unfortunately not terribly well motivated at the moment. Nonetheless, I look forward and am open to new opportunities to revive my interest in roleplay and make new friends along the way.

Note: I'm sorry if I don't make a lot of sense or sound weird. It's difficult to talk about myself.

My time zone is CST/CDT, for anyone who cares.
Well, allow me to be the first to welcome you aboard.
Smug01 Topic Starter

AgitoAceXIII wrote:
Well, allow me to be the first to welcome you aboard.

Thanks.
Hello Smug! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR! This can be your new home. Lots of nice people on here you will love it.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it here and never be scared to ask questions. <3
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to RPR !
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!

I totally get the lack of characters and starting over with that! It's not easy! I'm returning after 7 years myself and so i'm basically starting from scratch again ^^;
I hope you can get it all back up and running tho, and will have a nice time here!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome! Glad to have you here!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Heeyy, having too many ideas and not finding the motivation to execute is like.. quintessential writing experience lol i hope you're able to find it soon!
Welcome to RPR =)
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the community of RPR, it’s ok not to have your characters already done by now :) none of mine are really finished
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
OuhBjG0.gif

Welcome, welcome to RPR! It's probably the best site I have found and I'm old and been through a lot of places until I finally settled here. The best part I have found is the building characters aspect. You can make you profiles so incredibly expanse -- I get carried away with mine -- and a lot of the times you can link them out to other places you play or what have you.

I hope this turns out to be a great place for you and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I imagine the forums would be a good place go start once you get some characters started up. The lore you can piece together on your profiles is practically limitless so go all out! Have fun out there! 😊
Welcome to the RPR!

Don't worry about not having many characters; I found that I actually developed more characters, in a more thorough (and honestly better) way, AFTER I joined the RPR.
Be sure to check out the 'Find RP' tool, which is extremely helpful because you can really narrow down some specifics of what you're looking for in an RP! :)
Welcome to RpR :)
Welcome to RPR,
🪶Smug!🪶
giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello - I'm new here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus