Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here!!

Hello!! I'm Corvalli, but you can call me Corv if you want! I write lots of different stuff, just about All of the Stuff, in fact, but primarily sci-fi and fantasy! Nice to meet you all, and I hope to have a lot of fun here!
Hey there! Love the username. If Sci-fi and Fantasy is your go-to genres, then you'll be happy to know that there are forums for both genres. Of course if you're looking for something specific, then you can post Looking For ADs. Just make sure to follow the rules and I'm sure you'll have a nice time here! :)
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome, welcome to RPR, Corv! :D I hope you find it exciting here and get to writing with, as you put it, all the stuff! There is a huge diversity here and you'll also find a lot of genres to boot. If you need anything or have questions, feel free to ask any one of us. We'd love to help! I hope you find what you seek! Have a good 'un!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello Corvalli! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hi Corvalli! Welcome to RPR!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Welcome to RPR
woo scifi! I like Director Lav's profile already!
Welcome :)
Hello There! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Club-Dreamiverse

Welcome to RP Repository.
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

welcome aboard
Hello! Welcome to the RPR! Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR and may your characters find a loving home here.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here! Sci-fi and fantasy are pretty popular genres here (more so fantasy, but I've seen some passionate sci-fi roleplayers around too), so hopefully you'll be able to find just what you're looking for!
Welcome to RPR, Corvalli!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus