Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!!

Hi everyone! You can call me Snek. I go by he/they pronouns.

I'm complitely new to rp (well, besides a few old D&D games), and really exited to join. Socializing and talking to new people can sometimes be hard for me, so I hope this might help and give me some confidence in the future. I like books, anime and drawing, and I also have some experience in programming and game development.

Also, english isn't my first language, so sorry for any bad grammar
1415-sailormarswave.gif

Hai! Welcome to RPR! I hope you find people who help you feel comfortable here and that you can enjoy RP with!
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! It's a really good community for beginners and veterans alike. I also have noticed that D&D is pretty popular around here as well and a really good way for you to start your RP journey. :)

If you have any questions or want to know more, I suggest you check out the active forums to see what everyone else is up to or even ask us and we'll be happy to help! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you're looking for!
Well, hello and welcome!
Nice to meet you!
It's always so nice to have new writers around, with or without much experience. We've all been there. We were all beginners once. That's why I think we have to be very nice and patient with everyone who is new to this place and to RP itself.
I can relate to you in the fact that English isn't my main language either. So I have to admit that everything I type is what I have been able to learn over the years of writing with several partners, including my best friend who taught me some English terms.
I'm sure you'll fit in well in this amazing community, and please, just please, don't worry about typos... I mean, don't overthink it. Just do your best and practice. You'll see that you'll crack it in no time.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello and welcome to RPR I hope you enjoy it here like how everyone else does we will help you or anyone else if they need help with something on here :)
Welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Welcome! Hope to see your charas around :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Aya

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! 💙💙
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR, Snek!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to the site!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Lots of anime fans in this site so youll fit in quite nicely! There is room for all!
Warmest welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus