Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

Max: well that’s a good start I’m guessing you go by Q from your bracelet * he said pointing at it * max: I’m max by the way I forgot to say that * he chuckled slightly * max: um I have some food if you need some or do you eat human food?
Q shrugged slightly. He pocketed the keychain again.

Human food..

He didn't really need food.. If he wanted to look past the agonising feeling of hunger. He was dead, but that didn't stop the feeling of being hungry. Of course, his body wanted him to eat, specifically human flesh--But that wasn't his style. He hated the idea of even touching humans. He doesn't know where their skin has been, nor does he like the idea of hurting someone.

max: well alright then * he said as he would go into the inside of his jean jacket and pull out a granola bar * max: its not much but its the least i can spare * he said taking a seat insted of kneeling * max: so um how long have you been like this? or can you remember?* he said curiesly *
Q paused. How long? Always? Hasn't he always been like this? Its memory didn't go past its life as a zombie. Well, he was different then the other zombies he's met so.. Was it an 'it' or 'he'? Zombies are 'it's, aren't they? All this thinking made him confused and hurt his head. He unplugged the earbuds from the phone, pressing the play button on the screen. It started to play quiet classical music--the song could be recognized as 'Air on the G String' if they were into that. Q paused, listening to the music for a bit, before he shook his head slightly, and shrugged.

max: huh guessing you dont quiet remember * he said as he would listen to the music and smile since its been a few months since hes even hurd something other then footsteps zombie groans and a car engin * max: you like classical music huh what about some rock or something?
Q nodded to Max's statement, then paused. Rock? It paused. He looked at the phone. It shifted the phone to its right hand--as it felt more comfortable using its non-dominant hand--but had to pause as the skeleton hand did nothing against the phone's screen. Oh--He quickly shifted it back and scrolled with his flesh-y finger. What did that look like?

Max: hehe need a hand friend * he said snickering at his bad pun * max: but no i got to HAND it to you friend im kinda jealous I haven’t found one same thing of music for a few months that I’ve been on the road how do you even charge that thing * he said curiesly *
Q paused. How? That was an easy question- Was it really rare for humans to not have something like this? He just thought it was them trying to be quiet. In such a dangerous situation, it would be quiet..but it mattered for him. He could answer this without speaking, though, so he did like this question. He lifted his skeleton hand in front of his face, shifting it so he was pointing up to the ceiling. After a moment, sparks started at the tip of his finger. He then pointed to the bottom of the phone.

Max: whoa that’s pretty narlly if i have to be honest you know what’s funny I kinda forgot about my phone when the outbreak started I guess surviving occupies your time better then staring at your phone oh but I will miss listening to my playlist I had on my phone * he chuckled * max: but to be honest that gives me a idea of you can charge a phone couldent you charge like a car battery and other stuff like that ?
Q paused, then shrugged. Yeah- It probably could, but did it want to? Those cars were loud sometimes. He was looking away, not wanting to lie in his silence. After a moment, he sighed quietly, and nodded. He looked back at Max, his expression a little unsure. He'd seen people try to use cars before, some weren't the..best. He'd seen zombies together in large groups stop cars.

Max: well then want to stick together I keep you safe or fed whatever it is you desire and you help me if my van ever goes dead or if we need to get a car started how about that * he said curiesly as he would slowly walk to them and hold his hand out to shake *
Safe? Did Max think the other zombies would attack it? Reasonable. Or..could Max take a guess and say that all humans didn't seem as open as himself. The classical music in the background seemed to fade out as Q considered the proposal. If he said no, would Max just walk away? It guessed that as the correct answer. After a minute or so, he stopped the music, pocking the earbuds and phone; And shook Max's hand with his skeleton hand.

* max smiled happily * max: now I’m sure you can handle yourself out there with the dead but other people probably wouldent be to kind but if your walking with me you will be a lot more safer then walking alone * he said with a chuckle * max: um I don’t want to pull you up due to the hand there friend I’d be afraid it pop off you know * he said with a chuckle as then suddenly at the far end of the hall you could hear some banging on a door and some muffled groans *
Q paused, then looked at its hand. He must've forgotten it was a little.. different. It instead stood up by itself, then paused. He could hear them. It wasn't 100% sure it could talk the other zombies into leaving Max alone, but it could fight them fairly easily. However, he didn't want to do that. It would be wrong of it in its eyes. He put a finger up to his lips as he looked past Max.

max: i think your right * he said going quiet * max: come on i want to atleast try and find a armory in here befor we have to bug out * he said as he started looking threw the doors od the station scanning the rooms and he could see a few dead officors with a few guns laying next to them * max: well its not a armory but its better then are sticks and stuff * he said trying to open it but it was locked * max: dame how are we going to get in there * he said in a wisper *
The 'bug out' statement confused it, but it quickly looked that part over. Instead, Q's attention was brought to Max and the door now. He stared at the door for a moment, then looked at his skeleton hand. He could take it off, and it would still be usable--However, it'd take a bit of time for it to go back together. The process was similar to a broken bone's healing process. He used his flesh-y hand and pulled the skeleton hand off by the wrist. Then held it up.

max: hmm well thanks for the hand * he chuckled as he would take the hand and then he noticed the window of the door had a small opening witch the hand could easily go threw * max: do you think your hand can unlock the door? * he said curiesly *
Q paused, before the skeleton hand gave Max a thumbs up. It might take a moment or two...but he could get it. It'd be working without eyes, though, so it'd have to feel around. If the door worked how the doors he'd encountered, then it might be able to open simply by opening it from the inside. He didn't encounter a lot of locked doors, they're usually already left wide open.

* max laughed a little once he saw the thumbs up * max: i love this thing its like a walking pun * he said as he would then slip the hand threw the crack of the window and he would try and get it to where the hand would land on the doorknob to at least be a little easier to unlock * max: your hand reminds me of thing from adams family * he said leaning against the door as in the distance on the other side of the station would be things being knocked over and pushed around as zombies were able to brake threw the door from the front * max: holy cow ok i don't mean to pressure you bud but uh my life is kinda on the line here * he said as he would start grabbing a few big objects in the hallway that was there making a semi big barricade * max: it wont hold but it'll give us time
Pun- Adams Family? Most things mentioned that Q didn't understand. Must be a human thing? Q was brought back out of his thoughts as he focused on getting his hand on unlocking the door. In the meantime, Q stood watching the barricade, his flesh-y hand held up a bit. It was hard to use the skeleton because there simply was little-to-no grip. If the barricade was broken through, he could use water to push them back. After another minute, though, the skeleton hand had managed to get the door unlocked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus