Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Aaliyah (played by st4rz)

*She got in the back of the van carefully, ducking low so as not to hit her head. Once she was in, she had to sit criss cross so she could sit comfortably but, she couldn't close the door on her own.* "You... close.. d-door..."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

Max: hehe well I’m just glad it’s big enough for you to sit in * he said getting out and quickly closing the back doors for her befor getting back into the driver seat * max: alright you conferrable then?

*She gave him a nod and shifted slightly to get a little more comfortable, looking around at the inside.*

* the inside of the van had a few clothes scattered about and vares posters of rock bands and movie posters were on the walls * max: alright then * he said as he started the van started heading in the direction aaliyah pointed to* max: have you ever road in a van like this before? * he said curiously looking at her threw the mirror*

*She nodded, curiously looking around.* "When.. human..." *She said raspily then noticed a familiar band and pointed at it.* "Good... m-m-music!"

* max chuckled and genuinely forgot about the rock posters* max: oh ya I forgot about that band I have a cd of them if you want to hear it sometime * he said as he would shortly after find the clothes store Aaliyah was talking about *

*She nodded excitedly then peeked out the windows of the van. She poked her head out and sniffed, letting out a low grumble, somehow managing to open the van doors. Once she unfurled herself from the van, she looked around, sniffing again and defensively stood in front of the van, smelling the familiar decay of zombies. She hunched her back, arms hanging limply, ready to swing and slice if needed.*

* Max would stop seeing the good dozen zombies that weren't so far from the van and he would turn it off when he saw her get in front of the van * Max: hmm there at least a bit further than us here if you stay here ill quickly grab what i need then we can head back to that gas station ill play that music and make your holsters how does that sound * he said putting his hand on the back of her shoulder*

*She looked down at him, nodding as she kept her eyes trained on the hoard of zombies.*

* max nodded as well before going inside making a little rukes but alot of the shelves and such were knocked over and such but after a few minutes max would find a few belts that would work but the zombies started to walk their way to the clothing store and to the van and aaliyah* max: alright i just need a soeing kit * he said as he would start to frequently looked around the building for one * max: just a minute ill be out * he yelled from the inside *

*Aaliyah nodded, slashing at any zombies that got too close, right down the center so they couldn't crawl. She let out a few sickeningly groans and hisses to the zombies. Some faltered, others groaned in return as a way of defiance.*

* max would then find a sowing kit and quickly started running threw the store and out the doors * max: alright come get in I got what we need * he said as he would get in the driver seat and started the van*

*Aaliyah nodded, slashing down a few more zombies before retreating to the back of the van, carefully closing the doors behind and looked at Max in the rear view mirror.* "G-good, go!"

Max: ok then hold on * he said as he would quickly put the van in reverse as the tier squel the van quickly goes backwards as a few zombies grabbed the grill of the van and max would then hard turn it to face forward and put it in drive and flooring it making the zombies on the grill tear apart across the road *

*Aaliyah watched out the back windows as the van sped away from hoard. She shifted and rearranged herself so she was comfortable.* "G-Good job, M-Max!"

Max: really what did I do * he chuckled as he was a little on edge from having to get that close to a hored befor he would breath * max: thank you but really I couldent have done that with out your help and I think I have a idea we can do with your hands want to hear it?

*Aaliyah nodded eagerly, angling herself in his direction, eyes bright and excited.*

Max: I’m not sure if you ever watched movies but in the sceans of dawn of the dead when they get on these buses they made chainsaw slots to go out side and cut threw the zombies and I was like hay why can’t he do the same

*Aaliyah shook her head, not understanding the reference, looking a little lost.*

* max bit his lip not wanting to ask her to cut threw the van sides * max: so ok you see that zombie down the road i um want to test something with your hands so cut threw the side of the van door but don’t take your hand back ok * he said pointing to the side of the door to puncture threw *

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus