Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

howdy basicly the story takes place only a few months into the world with flesh eating zombies some zombies slightly more mutated then others kinda like last of us but this will be threw the hole united states then just parts of it so if your feeling like it you can make a post starting off if not i was going to anyway so engoy!!
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

* max was a lone wonderer and has been ever since the outbrake start hes been moving from city to city town to town in his reliable van that he has modified so he can sleep and even cook in it but he ran out of gas as he was on his way to another city making him walk on foot with a back pack a gas can and his trusty slam fire shotgun * max: the next gasstation better have some gas or im going to be pissed * his stomec growls * max: and some food im starving
Hi there! Is rp as a zombie okay?
Maxthecoolcat420 Topic Starter

Sure I don’t mind friend ^w^
Awesome!! (:<

(Go ahead and replay whenever lol )
Aaliyah (played by st4rz)

*Aaliyah was a lost, wandering mishap. She had her conscious about, despite being apart of the undead population, but just barely. Her limbs replaced with blades, a tragically failed experiment left to wander and suffer through the apocalyptic world.*

*She was shuffling (if you could even call it that) out of an alleyway, getting her fix off a day old corpse, still relatively fresh.*

* max would be watching his perimeter closely so that nothing would jump him from behind thankfully he could spot a gas station down the street there was a couple of buildings and some back ally ways max would think it be better if he went threw the ally’s so that he wasent out in the open for to long * max: alright this makes me feel a little better * he said as he would start walking as he would be looking up not paying attention to his surroundings and he had kicked over a bottle as it would make a clanking noise hitting the ground *

*As Aaliyah wandered around, she could hear the faintest echo of a bottle clanking across the ground. She straightened herself out, arms limply hanging at her sides as she surveys her surroundings, a muffled groan and severely broken English escaping from her sewn shut mouth.*

* max would then continue walking threw the ally as he would then soon come to the back of the gas station he would then stop and try the back door unfortunately when he would try it would be locked he sighed * max: shit I guess I got to try the front * he said as he would take a look as there wasn’t any ally to the front of the building * max: shit guess I have to try and ba- * max would then be suddenly grabbed from behind from a random zombie that was hidin behind a container as max would then drop his shotgun and a shot would go off and luckily enough hitting the zombie letting max be able to escape as he would quickly try grabbing his gun but was in able to so he would start max dashing it the opposite way of the zombie *

*Hearing a bit more ruckus, Aaliyah slowly shuffles her way towards it, her blades causing slight sparks as she drags her metal limbs towards the sound.*

*Her head tilts as she nears what seems to be a gas station, her eyes surveying the area, making slight clicking sounds out of curiosity.*

* max would then shortly stop as he would exit the ally way as he would be taking a breath * max: son of a bitch made me leave my gun * he would then go and grab a near by Pice of rebar and would start following the street down to the gas station once again and not noticing any other zombies yet * max: alright I’ll make my way to the front and grab my gun leaving from the back of the station *

*As she nears the gas station, the faint scent of a living human tickles her senses as she continues making clicking sounds, cautiously approaching and ducking down low to see into the store as she continued to approach it.*

* max not paying attention to anything else but wanting to get his gun back didn’t even hear anything as he would then make his way into the gas station as the door had a little sound when it opened * max: shit why can’t those doors be more quiet for pet sake * he said to himself out loud as he would then start to loot the gas station *

*Aaliyah noticed some shifting sounds and a soft chime from the door as perhaps someone entering the store. She continued to creep towards the store, ducking down to view the inside, scanning for signs of any sort of life, living or undead.*

* * max would go and try and find the fual pump starters in the station and when he was about to walk over to it a big zombie would then come out from the back if anything it was the owner of the station * max: hehe well then big fella mind if I could take those keys off of ya * he said with a grin as the zombie would then go and sprint at max max would then hit its legs with the rebar he had cousing the zombie to scratch and groan befor max would then beat the zombies head in with the rebar and grabbing the gas station keys * max: thank you sir you can go back to being a dead beat now * he said with a chuckle as he would play with the keys as he would make his way to the back door *

*Finding no signs of people, Aaliyah continued her aimless wandering, occasionally slashing at her fellow zombies just to pass the time here and there. Then, she stopped in front of a store's display window, seeing her reflection, getting some sort of deja vu from it before shaking her head, wiping the feeling free of her conscious as she ventured on through the streets, groaning and clicking.*

* max would then eventually grab his shotgun from befor and leaves back out to the street as he would then start to walk he would notice some of the chopped up zombies * max: what the hell did this a zombie or a person? * he said as he would then try to track what ever it was that did said thing to the chopped up zombie until he would faintly hear clicking and groaning as he would the go closer to the noises trying to be as quiet as possible *

*Aaliyah continued down a street, coming up on a diseased human. She glanced around before strategically letting her knees buckle so she could get down on the level of her food, the only thing propping her up were her arm blades.*

*Although she feasted on the corpse, she was disgusted with herself. This was who she was once, and maybe somewhere deep down still is. But, how was she going to survive otherwise? And no way was she going after a living human or a awful, rotting carcass of a zombie.*

* max would then quietly sneak up close to the noises as they got louder with eating he would then take a glance seeing the bladed zombie eating the dead human * max: holy shit that’s morbid * he said as he would then think for a moment disposing if he should run away or attack as he would then think maybe later he would be next he wasent going to let that happen so he pumped his shotgun and aimed it * max: hay bladed zombie didn’t your parents tell you to use a fork when you use a kife * he said thinking he was just going to shoot them like any other zombie but he didn’t something kept him from shooting *

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus