Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

howdy basicly the story takes place only a few months into the world with flesh eating zombies some zombies slightly more mutated then others kinda like last of us but this will be threw the hole united states then just parts of it so if your feeling like it you can make a post starting off if not i was going to anyway so engoy!!
Hi there! Is rp as a zombie okay?
Maxthecoolcat420 Topic Starter

Sure I don’t mind friend ^w^
Awesome!! (:<

how are you doing ^w^

( well how does your character meet max? )
((Hello! Is this still open by any chance? ^-^))

( ya this is still open friend ^w^ )
((I have a character in the works, but her background isn't filled out yet, would that still be okay, or should I finish that before joining?))

( na it’s cool go ahead and play here was there any way you wanted max to meet her or would you want to go stumble apon eachother )
((I imagine it makes more sense for them to stumble into each other, but if you have something in mind I’d be happy to hear it!))

( howdy there new friend and thats coolwith me maybe they both see a police station or gun shop trying to get some weapons

( lol i forgot lmao )

( she’s in her own building right?)
((I am down to run into each other at a police station! I'll reply in-character when I can :D))

( ya of course a solder is perfect for the zombie apocalypse and how about all the new people joining meet along at ether a gun shop or a police station so all are characters can meet sorry im a little all over the place lmao)
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

((Got room for an incomprehensible arsonist with a twisted worldview?))

( that sounds perfect for a zombie apocalypse! )
Pyro wrote:
A single zombie staggers out of the burning area of the city. It is clearly attempting to escape something. Looking behind it, Max can see what is chasing the zombie. A figure clad in a fireproof suit with a gas mask and an oxygen tank, carrying a homemade flamethrower. The figure holds the flamethrower in one hand as they pull out a flare gun, like the kind from an emergency survival kit. Aiming the flare gun at the zombie between them and Max, the figure pulls the trigger, sending the flare right into the zombie's head. The undead staggers around as flames engulf its body, before it flops to the ground. The figure then turns their gas mask clad visage to stare blankly at Max.

((Pyro got dat dawg in him))
Ello!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus