Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Maxthecoolcat420 Topic Starter

( that sounds perfect for a zombie apocalypse! )
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

* max had dicided dou to his zombie friend going missing he dicided to get all of his gear and started to try and find a police station within the city he would many stick to back roads to as kid to much attention *
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro did seem to affected by the zombie apocalypse. To them, it was just more things to shower with rainbows, although outwardly it looked like they were setting everything on fire, which they were. A large section of the abandoned city was in flames thanks to the incoherent immolator torching their way through the zombie hordes.

As max would be making his way threw the city he would see the black smoke from the other side of the city * max: man talk about pollution * he said with a chuckle to himself *

A single zombie staggers out of the burning area of the city. It is clearly attempting to escape something. Looking behind it, Max can see what is chasing the zombie. A figure clad in a fireproof suit with a gas mask and an oxygen tank, carrying a homemade flamethrower. The figure holds the flamethrower in one hand as they pull out a flare gun, like the kind from an emergency survival kit. Aiming the flare gun at the zombie between them and Max, the figure pulls the trigger, sending the flare right into the zombie's head. The undead staggers around as flames engulf its body, before it flops to the ground. The figure then turns their gas mask clad visage to stare blankly at Max.
A 7.62 round would zip through the air and pop the skull of a zombie that hindered his way to the police station. He would put the sniper rifle back on his shoulder and then go back to using the M4A2. It was much more compact; it had a smaller barrel. He would continue his trek to the police station hopefully to reestablish communications with his unit.

* max would quickly stop with a jerk as he would see the pyro not expecting him to make a zombie burst into flames from a flear * max : holy shit what the hell * he said watching until he would stare at the pyro almost like a deer in head lights but after a good second of the engin running he would put his thumb out the windo giving a thumbs up to show he wasent any threat hoping that this guy wouldent make his van go up in flames *

Pyro gives a thumbs up back, and heads over to the van. They gesture to it. "Hmmm huh huddah huh huma?" Their voice is muffled by their gas mask.
Pyro wrote:
A single zombie staggers out of the burning area of the city. It is clearly attempting to escape something. Looking behind it, Max can see what is chasing the zombie. A figure clad in a fireproof suit with a gas mask and an oxygen tank, carrying a homemade flamethrower. The figure holds the flamethrower in one hand as they pull out a flare gun, like the kind from an emergency survival kit. Aiming the flare gun at the zombie between them and Max, the figure pulls the trigger, sending the flare right into the zombie's head. The undead staggers around as flames engulf its body, before it flops to the ground. The figure then turns their gas mask clad visage to stare blankly at Max.

((Pyro got dat dawg in him))

Max: I’m going to take a long shot on this but do you need a ride couse I’m trying to make my way to the police department here in the city you didn’t burn it down did you * he said curesly as he would open the passenger door *

Pyro nods their head as they toss their flame thrower and a large backpack containing an alarming number of firecrackers into the back of the van, then climbs into the passenger seat. "Mm hmmf hmmhmm hmm mph mmmmmph."

Max: hmmm I didn’t get that here * he would then find a piece of paper and a pencil * max: use that to write what your saying or thinking whatever way you say it * he chuckled as he started driving *

Pyro writes down the following on the piece of paper: "The police station should be intact. Don't worry about it, you grow to understand me after a while. You can call me Pyro, by the way."
He finally made it near the police station. Using the M40, he looked through the scope to ensure the path was clear by seeing through the scope and checking the entrance and the path to the door.

Max: ok pyro im max * he said with a chuckle * max: but that’s good news atleast there is the police station * he said as they would soon get near were the police station was the unfortunate thing is you can hear the van from a couple of blocks due to the silence of the city *
He heard the van and he rushed to the side and smacked the van "Hey! I'm a Marine!"

* max would almost be scared to death from the sudden bang and cry for help so he would then quickly slam on the brakes * max: what the hell * he said said getting out with his makeshift spear making sure it wasent a zombie or something *
He kept knocking "yo. I'm a Marine. Talk to me"

"Whmmp hmm hmmmf?!" Pyro grabs a fire axe and a shotgun and closely follows Max, unsure of what might be nearby.

* max would then come around were the marine solder was * max: hay what the heck you banging on my van for * he said lowering his spear *

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus