Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

* there could be more gorans growing closer as they started to close in on them but he hurd the door unlock * max: ok go go * he said as he would burst threw the door as he would grab the pistol that was on the ground and grabbed a second one * max: do you know how to shoot a gun * he said as he checked the guns for bullets one had a single bullet as the other had 4 not including one in the chamber *
Q followed, but stared at Max with a blank expression when asked the question. It only just now realized that the object was called a gun. He'd only seen one once when a man thought it would help him. It only did until he ran out of bullets. It frowned slightly, but shook its head. He continued to watch the door, ready to use the water to keep the other zombies back. It wanted to avoid hurting any of them.

max: well alright that makes two of us but you lean a new thing every day right * he said as as would get both the safty off of the guns * max: come on lets make a brake for it threw this window * he said as he looked around and picked up a chair and threw it against the window and a crash would be hurd as the window fell to pieces *
Q looked at the crash quickly in surprise, but nodded. It'd follow Max. He'd do his best to protect this human that had chosen to spare him. The situation was very new to it one it hadn't that would ever occur, but was pleasantly proven wrong. It looked around for a moment, before it spotted the skeleton hand that laid a few feet away. When Max had burst through the door- He picked it up, but he would need time they didn't have right now to put it back on, so he just pocketed it.

max: oh sorry about the hand * he said seeing it as he would then carfully climb threw th window and hang from it befor dropping and falling on his ass * max: ah dammit * he said standing up * max: alright im all good do you want to try climbing or cant you walk past the zombies? * he said looking up at the window
Climbing? Who said anything about climbing-

Q followed shortly after Max, but couldn't climb with one hand, so he basically just fell out the window. It could've easily walked past the zombies, but it instead chose to follow Max. He didn't want him to wait. However, when it fell out of the window and onto the ground--It landed flat on its face, its head hit the ground first, and was knocked off. It took a moment to collect it and set it back on its head; Before it stood up again.

* max was a little freaked out seeing him pick up his head * max: well then i guess you didnt lose your head huh * he laughed * max: but here come on ive had enough of this place i got my van outfront
Q nodded, then looked around. He wondered if Max was alone out here. It didn't see many humans on their own. Usually they'd have at least one other human with them. It wasn't incredibly common for large groups, but there was the occasional. Most were small groups of 3 or 4, sometimes 5. He was still learning and trying to figure out how the humans work.

max: alright then come on * he said as he would keep one of the pistols in his hands if any zombies unexpectidly came as they would make there way to the frount of the station were his van was it was a old school gmc van with a decal of a cat riding a peguses is space on the side of it * max: well this is it * he said opening up the sliding door and he would put the bag he had on onto the ground of the van * max: now i dont know if youd like to join me but i was planning on looting a couple of houses befor bugging out of the city would you want to stick together or atleast till we get to a diffrent place * he said curiesly leaning againts the van *
Q was--yet again--confused about that use of a few of the words he used; But he nodded slightly. It wanted to say something, but it still had a long way to go from that. Still, he had one word he wished to use, and two more words he needed to pause to remember how to pronounce. He cleared his throat, which sounded disgusting on its own, before his gaze dropped towards the ground.

"To..ge..ther.. Thhh..ank." Was what his very managed to produce.

However, his voice sounded more like a mix of a growl and a grumble; Like there were sticks and rocks in his throat.

Max: hehe well of course i mean heck i wouldent have had the two guns with out your help so thank you * he chuckled as he would climb in and into the driver seat * max: hop in and close the side door will ya * he said looking back at him *
Q nodded, then followed Max's directions. He looked around once he was settled in the van. Guess this was goodbye. He didn't know when he'd see his this place again, but he decided he would be okay. He was in Max's care now.

max: hehe alright then * he said as he started to drive onto the road and started driving to a suburban neighborhood to find some decent houses to look * max:so hay i notice your voice and all so here * he said as he handed q a note pad and a pen * max: you could try that if you think it would work better to comunicate
Q stared at the notepad and pen. It stared at the pen for a moment, before bringing it onto the notepad. Though, the only thing made was a little scribble to look like nothing from the alphabet. Though, it tried again, except it only managed to create a very bad looking 'Q' and he smiled a bit after he finished.

Max: hehe well that’s a start * he chuckled as he would set it down and focus back on the road * max: if anything I can help you write again if you need help * he said as they would pass a few wrecked cars and so on *
Q nodded slightly, but most of its attention was focused on looking out the window. He watched everything go by, his eyes were curious and observant as he watched. Trees, houses, cars--mostly damage, but.. it all seemed more interesting to watch. It got lost and put under a trance as he stared, until he finally blinked back into reality again.

Max: alrighty then when it gets dark out I’ll teach ya but for now let’s get some looting started * be said as they would soon be at the entrance of the block of the rich neighborhood

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus