Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Ymm, wmmf mm eeadmmf?" Pyro mumbled in a demanding manner towards Adrian
Ello!
((Ello, ello!))
Oh, Hi!
((How have you been? :)))
(Good enough!)
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

( ya sorry we kinda kept the story going a little as now military dude max and pyro are trying to make it to the police station your character can like come back if you want like maybe they left for a little bit but then comes back *
Sure-)|

( alrighty cool and if are other people here go quiet for to long I can always just move the plot forward
Arisu (played by Alliyus)

A girl back-flipped over a building roof, landing in an elegant spin. She wore a black cloak with a full black mask on covering her whole face. She was a Sand Crawler from Kemet, which was a very rare sight to see one outside of the port city of Kemet, Egypt. She watched them with dark golden eyes, seeming to see the world within them. She crouched, watching them from afar. She was a guide, something keen to an Assassin or Mercenary. She was a dangerous fella, all Sand Crawlers were. In Myth, they were known to kill creatures that even Gods would fear.

( oh it’s a separate character lol I thought you were going to use your old one XD ) * max would wait for the military man to answer him but then he thought he Hurd something as he made sure it wasent any kind of zombie or something *

I erased Violet. =_=)|

She jumped down and was behind Max, without making a sound. She drew a dagger and wrapped it around his neck, headlocking him. "Who may you be?" She asked quietly, a true silent assassin.

* max would be scared for his life once he was tooken into a headlock * max: wait wait! Ok ok we’re heading for the police station to try and find guns * he said in a painfull tone * max: lady this is killing my next

She let him go then backed away. "So, you aren't a zombie yet?" Her movements are like a dancer on key, practiced, perfected, and thoughtful. She was elegant in all ways. She stood there calmly. All Kemet soldiers were like that. If you had a Kemet soldier on your team, you'd move silent, and fast. Very fast, and it takes shorter time to get around because the Sand Cralwers moved with ease, inhuman kinda.

* max would rub his neck * max: of course not do i have blood coming from my mouth

"Nho" Pyro shakes their head, still confused about all of these new people who were joining the adventure.
He pointed a finger at Pyro "stow ir, Torchie. I'm in no mood" He returned his attention to Max "I was wondering if you've seen any other Marines, sir"
Anastasia (played anonymously)

Anastasia was walking behind them. She had a knife in hand. She saw a zombie behind her. She turned instantly, seeming to be trained in a military combat course of some kind. She side-stepped the zombie then stabbed it. She brought her knife out and backed away as it fell to the ground.*

Adrian Hawthorne wrote:
He pointed a finger at Pyro "stow it, Torchie. I'm in no mood" He returned his attention to Max "I was wondering if you've seen any other Marines, sir"

"Hmm hrrm hmmhah hmm, hmmhmmph?"
Pyro wrote:
Adrian Hawthorne wrote:
He pointed a finger at Pyro "stow it, Torchie. I'm in no mood" He returned his attention to Max "I was wondering if you've seen any other Marines, sir"

"Hmm hrrm hmmhah hmm, hmmhmmph?"

"Yes. Scout sniper"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus