Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Pyro (played by randomentity777)

((Too late. I'm bailing out of this.))
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Nhm, hmm huh huddah." Pyro unbuckles their seatbelt and grabs their flamethrower and a jerry can from the back of the van. "Ymm hm jmft smk mm ummf!" Making a gesture annoyance, the masked arsonist steps out of the van and heads away into the ruined city, abandoning this group of people who they see as completely useless.
Luna (played by Alliyus)

A young girl was sitting on a destroyed window, looking down at Pyro as he walked away. A zombie approached behind the girl. She looked over her shoulder and sighed as it slowly approached her. She got up and stepped back away from the window and then turned to the right and dashed through the building as the zombie chased her slowly. She slid down the railing like a kid would do at school, and then landed into a front roll. She exited the building and then turned to the corner and ran for it on the sidewalk. The zombie couldn't catch her.
The Marine nearly jumped out of his skin when the girl buckled in next to him "WHAT THE?!?! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!"

He paused and thought for a moment. He punched Pyro in the nuts, but he couldn't tell if Pyro came equipped with any, which made the Marine go pale ".......dear God......" He simply started at his hand. What if the nut punch was actually a taco buster?
Luna (played by Alliyus)

Forget about the girl.)|

Luna, a short girl was running away from a zombie. She was calm as she ran past the van. She turned and then side-stepped the zombie, that was trying to lunge at her. She couldn't shake it, but he was faster. She ran.
((The continuous addition of new characters is getting difficult to keep track of, for the sake of the story going forward, would it be possible to stick to your current roster, at least for a while? Inserting a new character every other reply is just getting a bit hectic ^-^' and could there be some kind of list? I, personally, don't know who is in anymore? Apologies!))
Luna (played by Alliyus)

Sure-!)|
((Thank you, thank you!))
Magnolia (played by Alliyus)

Imma use her then. T^T)|

Magnolia was sitting on top of a building roof that was 16 stories high. Zombies were all around below, but not up where she was. Her feet were dangling over the edge, swinging back and forth. She was calmly drawing the sky on a tablet, looking down as zombies surged everywhere.
Maxthecoolcat420 Topic Starter

(Well the list for the characters is Maximus my character then Adrian then magnolia and I’m not sure if the dude who plays pyro is still doing this since he said his character walked away and there goal is to simply find there way to the police station to make up a plan and get out the city is that cool then after they get out we can all discuss any future ideas also for the time being the tablet is ok but eventually it’s going to have to die since it’s just modern day zombie apocalypse and almost all power is gone besides like soler panels and back up generators

Magnolia looked down at Max from the roof. She blinked while writing something on the tablet. Her purple eyes studied him from afar as zombies slowly approached him.

( um no there all in the van max isent just in the middle of the road lol )

Ah, okie Okie ^-^)|

She in dah van den-)|

Magnolia was sitting next to Max. She had a sharp knife on her lap, right hand firmly grasping the hilt. "How many do you think are out there?" She was calm, but her grip was firm despite her calmness.
Maxthecoolcat420 wrote:
(Well the list for the characters is Maximus my character then Adrian then magnolia and I’m not sure if the person who plays pyro is still doing this since she said her character walked away and there goal is to simply find there way to the police station to make up a plan and get out the city is that cool then after they get out we can all discuss any future ideas also for the time being the tablet is ok but eventually it’s going to have to die since it’s just modern day zombie apocalypse and almost all power is gone besides like solar panels and back up generators

((I ain't coming back.))
((I'm really sorry, but I think I'm going to be dropping this before I even officially join. I hope you guys have fun though! :D))
LOL)|
(I think I'm gonna withdraw. This is entirely too difficult for me to keep up with.)

wow crazy how fast something like that can just disappear lol but i understand everyone
I'll withdraw as well. >w<

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus