Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Maxthecoolcat420 Topic Starter

Alright then i guess that works out then I’ll just have to start a different thing so in case anyone wants to join lol but ya
I don't think I'm going to, but I thought it'd be funny if Q ('Remember Remember Remember') stumbled into this.

( I mean go ahead it’s open to whoever wants to join lol ) * max would soon make his way to the police station in the city by himself with his lonely thoughts but befor he knew it he sootted it and almost missed the turn * max: oh shit I missed the turn * he said making a u turn and soon stoped right outside there were a few destroyed cop cars and the front door was hanging open * max: well dame looks like this place took a beating
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

Maxthecoolcat420 wrote:
( I mean go ahead it’s open to whoever wants to join lol ) * max would soon make his way to the police station in the city by himself with his lonely thoughts but befor he knew it he sootted it and almost missed the turn * max: oh shit I missed the turn * he said making a u turn and soon stoped right outside there were a few destroyed cop cars and the front door was hanging open * max: well dame looks like this place took a beating
(The problem would be 1. Q is technically a zombie. and 2. He's in a different zombie apocalypse world- with different kinds of zombies-)

( well i never declared what kinda zombies were in this hell the first person max met was half zombie and she had like blade hands )
(Hm.. Alright. I'll send the zombie that doesn't like human flesh/biting people-)
It was walking around slowly, careful not to make any loud noises. It didn't really have any reason to, as that would be what the humans were supposed to do. However, it was worried about said humans. It had plenty of bad experiences with accidentally running into them, so it decided it'd be better to stick to hanging about the other zombies. Their company wasn't really.. bad- Usually. He looked around as he wandered around in the building, walking slowly. He paused. Was that a sound? Probably just another zombie.

( hes in the olice station right also they remind me of a skin walker from walking dead lol )

* max would then pick of a chair and throw it threw the shaded window screen that was in the waiting room were people would normally be and climb threw but accidentally cutting his hand * max: shit that stings * he said as he would look at it it wasn't to bad but it was definitely bleeding he would pour some water he had on it before getting a pice of cloth off his shirt to wrap around his hand * max: there that should be fine for a bit * he said to himself as he started searching for any weapons or anything that would help him
Max wrote:
( hes in the olice station right also they remind me of a skin walker from walking dead lol )

* max would then pick of a chair and throw it threw the shaded window screen that was in the waiting room were people would normally be and climb threw but accidentally cutting his hand * max: shit that stings * he said as he would look at it it wasn't to bad but it was definitely bleeding he would pour some water he had on it before getting a pice of cloth off his shirt to wrap around his hand * max: there that should be fine for a bit * he said to himself as he started searching for any weapons or anything that would help him

(I should mention that the pfp is NOT him- He looks much more human-like, lol. The picture can be found in his profile under 'The Present' and yes he is.)

( ok cool ^w^)
It paused. The zombies don't pick up things.. Do they? No- No, they don't. It crouched down and peeked around the corner. Oh.. It quickly ran off down a hall, trying to be questioned, but more focused on creating more space between them. Humans = Danger because to them, it's all the same if you're undead.

* max would soon finish searching the room finding nothing but papers and other office supplies he would then come out to the hall to see the figure standing there he would get into a pertective position * max: hay you who are you?
It froze still, before it turned around. It wasn't looking for a fight, so the only option it saw was to flee. The slight panic was causing some sparks from its fingertips. It saw this and quickly stepped away from the puddle of water; But tripped over its feet and fell onto the floor. A phone and earbuds connected to said phone slid out of its hands just in time as it was electrocuted. It seemed stunned for a moment, completely still as if it was paralyzed in shock.

* max would chase after the person until he would abruptly stop seeing the person fall and get electrocuted by what he thought looked like a phone a ear buds * max: um what the hell * he said as he would slowly approach the figure and turn in onto its back seeing how it looked more of a human then a zombie he would the poke the person to see if they were alive or not * max: um hello? Are you alright man?
Max's poke caused a little bit of a shock when his hand came into contact with its skin. After a few twitches, it seemed to have movement again. It groaned, but crawled backwards to snatch up the phone and earbuds. It had a frown and seemed to want nothing more than to have space between them. Humans were always trouble..Always.

* max would look at the figure after the couple of twitches and such and seeing them slowly crawl away * max: holy shit man um what are you * he said slowly following him *
It held the phone and earbuds tight in its skeleton hand, as it backed away as far it could once it could. It stared at the human. It frowned slightly, its eyes looking around for another exit, but the one that seemed to be there for sure was the way they had come from. That--or the doors, but those were mostly likely locked.

* max stood there seeing the skeliton hand * max; wow thats narly * he said as he looked at the person trying to find a way to get away * max: um hay you dont seem like a threat friend whats your name? * he said keeping his distince
It was still for a moment, completely still. The only thing that moved was its eyes as they settled back onto the human. After a few minutes, it reached into a pocket, and pulled out a small keychain with the letter 'Q' shaped in cursive. It placed it on its more..human hand and showed it to the human.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus