Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Maxthecoolcat420 Topic Starter

how are you doing ^w^
Cassidy (played by Alliyus)

"Zombies go!" Cassidy drew a semi-automatic Beretta and fired at a zombie dead center in the head. "Boom!"

( well how does your character meet max? )
((Hello! Is this still open by any chance? ^-^))

( ya this is still open friend ^w^ )
((I have a character in the works, but her background isn't filled out yet, would that still be okay, or should I finish that before joining?))

( na it’s cool go ahead and play here was there any way you wanted max to meet her or would you want to go stumble apon eachother )
((I imagine it makes more sense for them to stumble into each other, but if you have something in mind I’d be happy to hear it!))
Violet (played anonymously)

Greetings, Traveler.)|

( howdy there new friend and thats coolwith me maybe they both see a police station or gun shop trying to get some weapons

I'm not a new friend. Lol. Alliyus.)|

( lol i forgot lmao )

Lol)|

Violet was outside the building. She unshouldered dher carbine and pulled the bolt back. She raised the carbine to her ear sight. She fired, hitting a target dead center, that was set up earlier by her. She pushed the bolt up then turned her hand so she pulled the bolt back. She pushed it forward then pushed the bolt down back into place, reloading. She aimed and fired again, also hitting another target dead center. She reloaded once again before taking aim and firing, hitting a third target dead center. All perfect shots.

( she’s in her own building right?)
((I am down to run into each other at a police station! I'll reply in-character when I can :D))
Catelyn (played by Alliyus)

Catelyn was sitting calmly on the edge of the roof of a building. She has a camera in her hand, and a black backpack on her back. She was taking pictures of zombies that were on the street, like it was normal. She smiled softly as she zoomed in on a zombie with her camera and watched it as it moved and groaned. She yawned as a soft, quiet meow sounded off in her backpack. She lowered the camera on her lap gently then unzipped the first zipper on her backpack. A small black cat poked its head out and yawned then curled back up. She zipped the backpack closed again then swung her legs gently and slowly back and forth off the edge. She raised her camera again and took some more pictures.
(Is there room for a Marine?)

( ya of course a solder is perfect for the zombie apocalypse and how about all the new people joining meet along at ether a gun shop or a police station so all are characters can meet sorry im a little all over the place lmao)
The Marine had been cut off from the rest of his team. He had his MP5 with him along with the M40 on his back. He was staying as concealed as he could as he traversed the city.

The military had sent in the Scout Snipers to see what they had to do to evacuate civilians, but the Marine wound up alone, and the only thing he could think to do was proceed to the extraction point and pray that the other Marines had gotten the same idea. He didn't want to think about the possibility that his friends had become food for the ghouls.

He was filled with dread now. There was no way he could get to the extraction point, so an idea struck him: the police station. He was sure to be able to find communication equipment there.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

((Got room for an incomprehensible arsonist with a twisted worldview?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus