Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro stares at Adrian for a moment, then they realize something. "Mrr hurrdurr hm hurr!" Pyro then thwacks Adrian with a frying pan.

Pyro is Killicon_domination.png DOMINATING Adrian Hawthorne
He stares for a moment at Pyro before punching Pyro right in the nuts.

Pyro's gas mask somehow cartoonishly contorts into an expression of pain, and they let out a loud scream. They then pull out a fire axe and brandish it at Adrian. "Mhhph mh mh mhhp mh mhp mhpph mhhpp!"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

Adrian Hawthorne wrote:
He pointed a finger at Pyro "stow ir, Torchie. I'm in no mood" He returned his attention to Max "I was wondering if you've seen any other Marines, sir"

Max: no sorry man I don’t i stumbled upon pyro there as he came from a hole block on fire and well now you and the girl that put me in the headlock
He sighed and looked At Max "well, I'm headed to the police station. Hopefully I'll find something that'll let me contact the temporary operation base there..."

( dang i cant see the link lol )

max: really couse we both were planning on going there are selves want to come with us theres more then enough room in my van

"Fh hmm nd hmm hmmgmph."
Pyro wrote:
"Fh hmm nd hmm hmmgmph."

He threw his hands up in defeat "fine. I suppose so. Can we please get outta here?!" He was stressed due to knowing that the fireteam he came in with were more than likely dead, eaten, or even worse: zombies themselves. He looked at Pyro and pulled his own gas mask on. This was probably why he was able to understand Pyro.

max: alright then sounds good to me * he said as he opend the sliding door * max: come everyone all abord here on the zombie expsress * he chuckled as he would get in the driver seat and wait for the pyro and the military man *

"Uh-huh." Pyro hops into the van and excitedly buckles their seat belt like a child excited for a road trip.

Max: well that’s one person you getting in private * he chuckled *
He climbed into the back of the van and started checking his weapons.
Magnolia (played by Alliyus)

She sat next to Adrian in the van. She had a tablet in her right hand. She was wearing a large oversized jacket, that looked like it concealed more than one firearm inside it. Her short dark purple hair moved slowly as she was silently typing on her tablet.

Magnolia wrote:
She sat next to Adrian in the van. She had a tablet in her right hand. She was wearing a large oversized jacket, that looked like it concealed more than one firearm inside it. Her short dark purple hair moved slowly as she was silently typing on her tablet.

"Whmm thm hmmf hmm hmm?"* Pyro tilts their head at Magnolia.

*Translation: "Who the BLEEP are you?"

Magnolia looked at him. "I'm one of Violet's friends." She was using her tablet to translate what he was saying. She eyed him calmly.

Pyro looks at Max, then over to Violet. "Hmm hud huddah, huh?"

"I'm an ally, don't worry about it." Magnolia chuckled.

From afar, Violet put a thumbs up to Pyro.

((This is a serious issue. You can't just have a new character randomly show up without some introduction.))

Then I'll do one then. =_=)|

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus