Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Aaliyah (played by st4rz)

*Aaliyah whipped her head around to the voice, seeing a shotgun aimed right at her. She quickly lifted herself up, a low, skiddish groan emanating from her. She took a few cautious steps back, blood dribbling down her chin and past stitches frayed around her mouth.*
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

max: ok that's kinda a new one um * he thought for a second * max: can you understand me? nod if you do * he said as he thought to himself that this zombie wasn't any other zombie that would just walked toward him so he wasn't going to shoot unless he absolutely had to *

*Aaliyah hesitantly nodded, clicking soft as she shifted her weighted. She examined the human before her along with the gun. She didn't feel too threatened.. yet.*

* max wasn’t expecting the zombie to nod but he was a man of his word as he puts the gun down * max: so your conscious like you think and everything right * he said slowly walking to her as he puts his shotgun to his side * max: couse I won’t kill you if you are if anything I’ll help with those uhhh stitches you got there on your mouth * he said pointing at them * max: those can’t feel good right *

*Aaliyah lowered herself slightly to be somewhat on his level, nodding again. She didn't sense any danger now as he approached. She also shook her head when he mentioned the stitches around her mouth which she was never too fond of. Aaliyah made a few clicking sounds and in very broken English, spoke up.* "Thank... y-you.." *she muttered with an extremely raspy tone. Aaliyah knew how to talk but because of how she'd been experimented on, and the stitches preventing her from opening her mouth, she hadn't spoken in God knows how long.*

* max would then see that she wasn't like all the other zombies so he would then approach her with a smile when she said thank you * Max: well then your welcome friend ill ask if you have a name after i cut the stitches ok and sorry im still kinda you know on edge if that makes sense * he said with a fascinated look but he would then take his boot knife * max: alright but like if i do cut the stitches you're not going to like freak out and like accidentally impale me will ya * he chuckled a little trying to bring the mood up as much as someone could talking to a human zombie women but ether way he was ready to cut them he just wanted to make sure nothing would happen when he did cut them *

*Aaliyah nodded, tucking her blades in towards herself to protect him from being harmed. Then she leaned down so it was easier for him to cut the stitches on her mouth.*

max: alright here just make a noise if i accidentally hurt you and thank you that makes me feel a little better * he said as he took the knife and carefully cut each stitch and after a few seconds he had cut the last one * max: there you go now I can pull the thread out if you want me to do that as well that'll just be a little more uncomfortable of a feeling * he said as he would put his knife back into his boot *

*Aaliyah watched curiously, not making any movements. She moved mouth and jaw, a weird smile coming to her face. It'd been awhile since she could properly smile and as he offered to pull out the thread, she hesitated for a moment before nodding, making some more clicking sounds.*

max: Hay there's a smile I haven't seen in a while * he chuckled a little as he smiled happily * Max: alright then um hold on * he said as he looked in his bag and grabbed some tweezers as he would then go and start carefully took out all the thread that was loose and after a few minutes all the thread was now out * max: and vwalla your all good try moving your jaw and lips to kinda get them to loosen up * he said as he puts the tweezers back into his bag *

*Aaliyah flinched a few times with how weird it felt otherwise, she was alright. She then moved her jaw and lips around. After doing this for a minute or so, she rested her head on top of his for a moment before stepping back. She couldn't quite give a hand shake or a hug properly for obvious reasons.*

* max had chuckled when she placed her head on his * max: hehe I bet that feels amazing huh oh I’m max by the way * he said with a joyful smile

*Aaliyah went to hold up her "hand" but then stopped and just nodded.* "Max... A-Aaliyah.." *She whispered hoarsely, smiling politely. She wish she could say more to introduce herself but for the time being, she was stuck with her limited vocabulary.*

Max: hehe well it is certainly a pleasure to meet you Aaliyah * he said with a slight chuckle when she stoped to put her hand down * max: hehe were you trying to give me a hand shake I mean I can but like I’d just grab your hand with two fingers to not cut my hand * he said with a chuckle * max: um since your more human then zombie are you hungry for like human food couse I have a can of spam in my bag if you want it * he said as he pulls the spam out from his bag *

*Aaliyah tilted her head curiously. She'd never even heard of spam before. Maybe she try it so she wouldn't have to continue eating the diseased.*

*She nodded at the offer, excited to try some new food, hopeful for the change of diet.*

max: hehe alright then here * he then opens the can showing the spam it wasent anything special just genaric cheep span as he would the think * max: hmm i think it might be a little hard to use blades to take something out of a can * he looked in his back befor pulling out a paper plate and he would then put the spam on it and then toss the can and he would then put it infront of her * max: here im sure this will taste alot better then mister dead dude there * he chuckled a little *

*Aaliyah smiled at the joke before cautiously taking the plate, making sure not to drop it, balancing it on her blade. She then slowly lowered her head and took a piece of it, taking her time chewing it.*

*It was different from anything she had eaten before, both alive and dead, but it wasn't necessarily bad. She took another slice of it, doing her best not to seem like a total beast while eating.*

max: well then go ahead and eat that up i wouldn't blame ya * he chuckled as he would then take a seat on the curve and took out a can of peaches and started eating that * Max: listen I know this whole thing is kinda odd but maybe we can work together kinda watch each other back or well I guess mine you seem more than fine on your own * he chuckled as he would take another bite of his peaches *

*As Aaliyah was mid bite of another slice, she looked at Max then across the street at nothing in particular, thinking. She then groaned softly and nodded in agreement, finishing the slice off.*

max: alright then i guess theres no time to waste i got a van just outside of town that we have to walk back to if we want a car * he said as he would then down the rest of his peaches and drink the juice befor standing up and grabed his bag throwing it onto his shoulder * max: or if you want you could hide out in the gas station down the street and ill come back with the van fill up on as much gas as possible and we head to the next town how does that sound * he said as he held his shotgun agints his sholder

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus