Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings from a wannabe creative writer!

Hello folks, I'm Xhiris! Very new to live RP, I've been playing around with AI chatbots and creative writing for the last few months. It's helped me finally get a storyline I started back in high school off the ground again (from a 20+ year case of writer's block).

I only had a vague idea of the story up to now, and some thoughts on scenes and characters. It's a bout a group of scientists and students who accidentally discover a way to open portals to alternate universes while trying to save the planet from systemic collapse. It's set in a near-future alternate Earth where technology has advanced to the point where we can visit virtual reality connected almost directly to our minds, but resources and energy have almost run out. The wealthy and powerful had already left the planet, and anyone who couldn't afford passage on the last colony ships (or became an indentured servant) was left to fend for themselves.

I'm still working out all the details, most of which arise from playing around with AI RP chats or experimenting.

I'm still trying to find my voice and style as a write, and hoping that through live RP I can get better at it and maybe provide some enjoyment.
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
That's a cool story idea! I do hope you find some fun RP partners here and that you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
That all sounds very interesting! I hope you can find what you're looking for here
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR! That sounds like a really cool plot! I may be bias of course-- alternate universes are kinda my jam, lol. I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! Adore that idea btw! :D
Hii! And welcome to RPR!!!
NwJXT0D.gif

You had me at alternate universes! <3 I love that sort of theme, particularly when it takes a character (OC or Canon) and puts them in entirely different or new situations that they've never experienced before! Yas, yas! It's been so long since I've done one though. I've mostly been sticking to the series, as it were, but it calls out to me so frequently.

Anyhoo! Welcome to RP Repository -- a place where you can be just about anyone or do just about any setting you'd like! I hope you find it pleasant here and enjoy the writing partners you muster up! We're a great community so if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us! :)
Welcome to RPR, your Idea sounds fantastic and I am sure you will find lots of interest, if you are looking for multiple people to join the plot you might want to think about checking out groups and creating one !
Welcome to RP Repository! It's nice to meet you!

Your world sounds really, really cool! I hope you find a lot of people to play with around it. :D
Hello Xhiris! Welcome to Rp Repository! :)
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
If you are writing, be it for fun, a career, or a passion project, you are a writer!

Welcome to rpr
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! And best of luck sorting out the details of your story. :) It sounds interesting!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings from a wannabe creative writer!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus