Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Long-time writer and roleplayer!

Hello! I've been writing and roleplaying the majority of my life, but fell off for the past several years. I'm really interested in getting back into it and fleshing out some of the characters I've created. I was surprised and happy to see that text based rp is still apparently a thing!
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Your character seems pretty cool! I stopped for several years as well, and this place has been lovely to return to, i hope it will be for you as well!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RP! I can't wait to see what you create!
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hiii! And welcome to RPR!!!
NwJXT0D.gif

Goodness me, I wouldn't know what the majority of us would do if we didn't have our text-based RP! I know I'd be a miserable sod even though I'm busy most of the time and can barely make replies on time! I hope you find it to be a good site to lay down your roots and get back into the groove of things. It's a very easy-going place and if you need to spread out your wings, you can build your characters here and use RPR as a means to archive your roles while playing where ever you like! Making a profile here is exceptionally fun, in my humble opinion.

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us and we'll do the best we can to help! :)
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RP Repository! It's super nice to meet you! You'll find the site is very popular and you'll have plenty of partners to choose from. I hope you find the right one for you!
Claine Moderator

Hi there! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you enjoy your time here!

(By the way I really like your icon. What a little guy 🥺)
Hello Ell! Welcome to Rp Repository! :)
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us! Here's to more text-based RPs!
Welcome to RPR, I love this place as a spot to hold all my chara profiles!

Come check out the OOC chat, we're a friendly bunch in there
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! ^^ I'm also relatively new and was happy to find text-based roleplaying has continued to survive into the first quarter of this century. Happy writing!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Long-time writer and roleplayer!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus