Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Weird Little Dude

Hello, hola, γειά, и привет, (I am fluent in none of these but English!) my name is Neil. I'm sixteen years old and a very semi experienced roleplayer of 5 years ish and counting (Amino anime groups...) I am a transed man, he/him.

I love my OCs a lot, I put a lot of work into them and their lore and they're basically my babies. It's an honor to roleplay as them😎 The characters I have up on my account are not my only characters but they're just the ones I'm going through a phase over.

I like Minecraft, Pokémon, SpongeBob, cats to the point I even have cat paw thumb grips for my Switch, politics, and Soviet history.

I have a beautiful girlfriend who I love dearly.

Uhhhh, that's about it ya?
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! I'm also a trans guy and love cats!!! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Understandable on the cat part! Cats are absolutely adorable
Welcome to RPR! We're so happy to have you! I, too, am a transgender friend who adores cats. So much that I went to vet school for them! :D

I hope you'll make lots of friends here! Have fun!
Hello, welcome to RPR
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Hello Neil! Welcome to Rp Repository! :)
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome to RPR !
NwJXT0D.gif

Well hullo there, young 'un! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you like! You can always try the public forums in case you want some RPs with fellow writers in a more group setting. However, if you're looking for my private role-plays, try considering an advertisement with one of your made characters!

I also have a lovely someone that I love dearly!~ It's a wonderful feeling to have a special someone in your life, eh? <3

Enjoy making and building those worlds and characters! It'll be worth it in the long run and if you have any questions, feel free to ask one of us! We'll be happy to help!
Welcome to RPR! Have fun writing!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Welcome to RPR!
AW4185658_11.gif

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Weird Little Dude

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus