Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello~

Hello everybody! Happy new year! πŸŽ‡

I'm new on here!
but I've been lurking for a little bit (a couple of months I think), I made a couple of characters and even partecipated at the Winter Masquerade, I had so much fun despite preferring one-on-ones to group roleplays, it still bitters me a little that I had to leave just before the finale... better luck next time!

I've been playing D&D for a couple of years now and I'm often the DM, I really love to build plots, worlds and to plan ahead, in that regard, my greatest flaw is probably overpreparation, but it's fine if I have fun with it!... right?
But on here I'm looking to be both the "DM" (or rather, narrator) and player together with my rp partner.

My favourite kind of roleplay is fantasy, modern fantasy in particular, I enjoy both slice of life and adventure, in my longer roleplays I aim to do both if possible!
The inspirations for my stories or characters are from real life, games and books... but with a minor twist to them.
Welcome to our writing community! πŸ“βœ¨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
β™‘
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR !
NwJXT0D.gif

Weh-heh-heeeellcome to RP Repository! We love havin' yah! I was not able to participate in the Masquerade this year, but I keep really wanting to. I have a character in mind that I'd absolutely love to use too! Maybe next go-around I'll be able to! I hope it was as fun for you as it was for so many others. So I hear, it was a huge hit!

So, you've been lurkin' about for a smidge, eh? I did the same thing and then bounced in and out for many years until I finally settled into being a content ol' fuddy-duddy regular. I love it here and like you, my favorite aspect is the building of characters and worlds. I loooove making the profiles. You can put them together so many different ways!

Perhaps after meeting a handful of writers you can find one you may mesh with and do your preferred one-on-ones with. That's what I love about the Forums as they're perfect for putting yourself out there and finding your niche. I wish you the very best in all you do here. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. :)
Hello! Welcome (oficially) to RP Repository! :)
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

β™₯ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! β™₯
こんにけは、RPR γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
β™₯ Nice to meet you! β™₯
γ―γ˜γ‚γΎγ—γ¦γ€‚("Hajimemashite.")
HAPPY NEW YEAR, NEW FRIEND! I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome to RPR

I love table top myself, but i do love me a less modern style of fantasy most times.

I love scifi fantasy though, like elves and the like in space

You'll have fun here!
Aya

Happy new year! Welcome to RPR! πŸ’œ
Welcome to RPR!
AW4185658_11.gif

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Heya! Welcome!

You might've seen me at the winter masquerade as well! I dunno who you played, but you probably helped make the event as fun as it was even if you were late!
Bonjour! Welcome. :)

I've admittedly never played D&D but have always wanted to. Hope you have fun here!
Hi, welcome to RPR! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus