Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there

RndmU5ER

Greetings to those who RP. I decided to join up with fellow writers, to connect on a friendly basis and find similar interests.

I hope to be able to chat with whoever I can and look forward to see what is created on here.
Thanks for letting me join and all the best
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to the RPR community, mate! You have opened a door to many creative opportunities here. What are your favorite genres to roleplay?
Heya, welcome to the site :D
RndmU5ER Topic Starter

Hey all. Thanks for the welcoming messages. My genres: SciFi/Cyberpunk/Futuristic // Fantasy // Modern // Recreations (for example, retelling a character from a novel and changing it around). Yet, I'm open to pretty much anything really
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Love the detailed Profile!
RndmU5ER Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Love the detailed Profile!

Appreciate it. Thanks for that
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR :)
Hello and welcome! Happy writing! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Welcome to RPR!
OuhBjG0.gif

I like the username, to be honest. I thought about making a fun anonymous character just to play around on myself! Welcome to RPR, by the way! You'll likely find what you're looking for by hunting around on the forums. There's a lot of advertisements for role-plays, active forum threads, and places for you to connect with fellow writers to get the creative ball rolling!

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a great community and we're always willing to help our fellow writers! :D Take care and have fun!
Welcome to the site! You can find many open rps in the find rp boards or in the other rp boards, most of the prompts in the former are extremely fun sounding (and I don't say that just because I make up the majority of the posts) and the latter always has action and activity! You're sure to meet many good writers of all levels here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus