Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ↣ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs!

Pinny

Hey ^^

I'm Pinny, new to this site, as ya'll can probably tell. Right now I'm just so confused about the mechanics of this site haha, but I'll get through it.

Hope I have a good time here!

P.S. Do people mainly roleplay original storylines here? I've hardly seen fandom roleplayers with OCs, but maybe that's just me being new and all that jazz.
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
There are people that do fandom ones! And even canon characters! But i do believe the majority doesn't, but i could be wrong heh
Feel free to ask if you have any more questions or need help!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! Nice Gumball pfp, btw :3
Pinny Topic Starter

Thank you all <33!!
Welcome! You'll get used to the site mechanics quickly, but in the end you don't have to use what doesn't work for you. :)

There are roleplayers of all sorts here so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Welcome!

For fandom vs original settings, I've seen both around here. You're bound to find pretty much everything you can think of here!
Hey there welcome to RPR :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Aya

WELCOME, WELCOME! 💜
OuhBjG0.gif

Hello, hello! Welcome to RP Repository! As someone who plays strictly fandom characters, I am in love with my canons, but I never, ever discount original characters! I'm just not too good at making them. I love them though and I interact with them on the regular.

You should likely get a good idea of what everyone has to offer by checking out the active forums. You'd be able to also do some character development if you participated as well! Feel free to check out the Forum Games -- my favorite hangout! You'll see all sorts of diversity there interacting. It's so much fun, if you ask me. Maybe you'll run into a writer you can jive with even.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone of us and you'll get the hang of the site eventually! :D
Heya, and welcome to RPR! I'm actually a fandom roleplayer myself! If you see a fandom listed in my bio, and you'd like to try and start a rp with me, feel free to message me from my profile! ^w^
Welcome to RPR!
Hi, welcome! ^.^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ↣ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus