Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” ౨ৎ

Hello everyone! I'm Suqi!

While this is a new account, I am not new to the sight and I'm glad to finally be back.
I can't wait to meet new people and build new stories with you all, and bear with me, I'm relearning all the mechanics of the site ^^
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to our writing community! πŸ“βœ¨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
I bid thee the most welcomest of all backs!
Welcome back to RPR !
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
β™‘
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

β™₯ HELLO & WELCOME BACK TO RPR! β™₯
こんにけは、RPR γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
β™₯ Nice to meet you! β™₯
γ―γ˜γ‚γΎγ—γ¦γ€‚("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’œ
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
OuhBjG0.gif

Hello and welcome back to RP Repository, Suqi! :) I'm still learning everything here and I've been a part of the community for a good chunk of time, so no rush on that! I hope you enjoy your reintroduction and end up stickin' around with us. Feel free to check out the Forums for some of the activity we got going on -- my favorite hands down being the Forum Games! It's a great place to lay out your characters and be able to scratch the RP itch, as it were. Several of the posts are great for development as well.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're all little helpful folks around here! I hope you have a good 'un!
Welcome! Don't stress over the mechanics; just use what works for you and enjoy your writing!
Heya, and welcome back to RPR! ^w^
Welcome back to RPR!
Welcome back 😊
Welcome back! Can't wait to see you around!
Hi, welcome back! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” ౨ৎ

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus