Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to this site. Hello!

Aeris Aokki (played anonymously)

I just made my character and I’m relatively new, not just to this site, but to the whole concept of online roleplaying as a whole. I will try to make any role plays with me as enjoyable as possible and thank you for reading! Also, what’s a dice roll?
rolled 2d6 and got a natural 6. After the modifier of +3, got 9
3 3

Note: Not sure what this means but okay

Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Welcome to the site!
Dice rolls are meant for more D&D style roleplays. I've got one up if you wanna check it out!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
OuhBjG0.gif

It looks like someone answered your question about dice rolls -- they're basically used to incorporate limitations to your characters based on the roll. It's a Dungeons and Dragons style of role-playing and a lot of users love to utilize them for their sessions. I'm more of a writer and just go with the flow of the story than someone who uses dice. It's not for everyone, but you may come to like it! I suggest you give everything you can a try to find what best makes you happy!

If you have any questions or really want to figure things out, keep asking questions. We're a great community and we'll be happy to help! :)
Heya, and welcome to RPR! ^w^
Welcome to RPR!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Hello! You'll have a good time learning here. Dice rolls are just that, a RNG dice randomizer that rolls die for you. Sometimes people RP with dice roll choices and even do whole table top things!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to the site :)
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to this site. Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus