Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » newbie to the site here, hi!!

hello! im mcwinx (my username...if you ...know you know..) or just, like, everett- and i've been looking around for a rp community to join as i've recently decided to step outside of my personal rp bubble with my friends!

i'm really mostly into fandom roleplays, but nonfandom is a thing i'm trying to open myself to again :)! i write.. a lot? like it's a bit crazy how much i can write for a roleplay like um? or maybe it's rookie numbers.. i'd never know. i don't have many barriers in writing? but if i struggle describing interior don't look at me.. my writing is incredibly introspective - to the point it makes me sad sometimes. is this bragging? or simply excess information? sorry about that. anyways!!

i've been roleplaying since about 2016, but got more into it around 2020! so i want to say something like i'm a "roleplay baby" but ... i realized how many years ago 2016 was, and now i feel old somehow. i'm not even... truly, the world is something and the passage of time makes me crazy.

i'm a bit of an anxious person all things considered, so if i struggle to initiate things.. i want to say something like knock me out, but please don't knock me out. i'm actually summoning all my power to send this introduction! kindness is a virtue!

as for trivia, i'm currently learning tsalagi! i like drawing? i have a cat named morty who is the softest thing ever? uhhh, i write? well, that's a given.. my favorite animanga genres are slice of life or horror? i like danganronpa and roleplay it or stories adjacent to it way too much??

somehow i think i'm writing too much.. so i'll just cease!! bye!! i hope to get some new friends/roleplay partners!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it! People here are super friendly and helpful!
β™‘
Welcome to the site! I hope you find the RPs you're looking for!

I recommend starting a group or posting an ad for the roleplay you wanna do, or maybe make a thread on one of the RP boards!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Heya fellow fandom roleplayer! Welcome to RPR! ^w^
Welcome to our writing community! πŸ“βœ¨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Welcome to RPR
Hello, welcome to RPR
Aya

WELCOME WELCOME!! πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Welcome to the site :D
Hello Everett! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR. 7 years under your belt is not RP baby status! And even if it was, the people here are kind and patient. Hope you have fun!
WELCOME
to RPRepository! <3

2f5c96679d7009a767ab2fb300e82f12.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.

Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Gregory πŸ“Έ
Hi, weclome to RPR! This site has a great comminuty with lots of amasing people.
Welcome to RPR.
Hiya! Welcome. :) Have fun and happy writing!
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

β™₯ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! β™₯
こんにけは、RPR γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
β™₯ Nice to meet you! β™₯
γ―γ˜γ‚γΎγ—γ¦γ€‚("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » newbie to the site here, hi!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus