Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey! Newbie here :0

Hey, Hi, Hello! Im Elixr (Nova) And ive arrived! im here to meet a community who shares the passion i do for roleplay! heck out my charecter, looking forward to this endeavor!
Welcome to the site! You betcha we're passionate about roleplay! One of the RP threads here has over 2,000 messages on it!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
People here definitely share the passion! and are also very willing to help if you need any!
β™‘
WELCOME
to RPRepository! <3

2f5c96679d7009a767ab2fb300e82f12.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.

Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Gregory πŸ“Έ
Welcome to RPR.
Hello! Hope you have fun here. :)
Hello Elixr! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’œ
Welcome to our writing community! πŸ“βœ¨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

β™₯ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! β™₯
こんにけは、RPR γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
β™₯ Nice to meet you! β™₯
γ―γ˜γ‚γΎγ—γ¦γ€‚("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome to RPR!
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
Welcome to RPR! 🐍
Hi and welcome to rpr!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
OuhBjG0.gif

Howdy, how's it goin'? Welcome to RP Repository -- you've picked an excellent community for just the right kind of passion! It's very easygoing and leisurely here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask us! We're here to help.~

Role-playing is a passion of mine as well -- I just work too dang much to get to really decompress and have time for it. I make time when I can, of course. I hope it's what you're looking for in a site though. You've got a lot of diversity here and the people are very welcoming. Feel free to check out the forums to get a good look at what we have to offer!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey! Newbie here :0

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus