Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"I have grenades," said Hana, with a half-shrug. "But we may wish to wait until more of them join us before we use something like that."
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Nellie let out a long sigh, then strode over to the door to stare out with the other partygoers. "I have a hand gun on me, but there's only six shots. And it's not silenced... I hate to use it, because it usually calls too much attention. But that may be a moot point, the way things are looking out there."
He moves the bow outside and plants it firmly on the ground and with great effort pulls the string back to fire a large arrow towards a zombie.

((How large is said arrow?))
"...That greatbow is almost as tall as me. And I'm five foot two. I won't be strong enough to hold it... which is a shame." Ophelia solemnly stated, widening the door and sighing softly. "Lady Hana, I fear they could figure out a way over the fence if they are smart enough."
((about as big as a grown man's arm))

Hana yelps as Shadow's massive arrow punches in a hole in the chain linked fences in order to find their target. Though two zombies are impaled on the single arrow, she shakes her head rapidly. "If you're going to fire that thing, let's get you up to the roof. Chain link is only so strong, and there's a lot of pressure building out there." She nods to Ophelia, looking grim. "They aren't smart at all, but if there's enough of them, they'll start clambering over each other and turning one another into makeshift ladders."
"Hm. Very well then. Is there a ladder or something around here?"

"I'll have someone take you up there." She snaps her fingers, beckoning over one of the attendants. With a few soft words, she gives the order to have Shadow led to the back of the warehouse, where a door leads in to a metal stair case that winds back and forth three stories, until there is roof access. There, Shadow can join the other snipers, who are steadily working.
Ophelia nodded grimly, looking at the horde of zombies outside worriedly. She went back to her briefcase, picking it up and taking a step outside, sitting on the ground and getting to work with the very little herbs she has. She did have access to grass at least. "I require oil and a bottle. I have the tinder and grass necessary to create a reasonable smoke bomb if necessary."

Nellie snarls at the horde crashing against the fencing. "Nah, I'm not going out like this, not when I just found other survivors." She takes a few warm-up swings with her baseball bat, getting ready for when they come. She'd say if they come, but she's a bit too pessimistic after all she's lived through to think they

re going to be kept out. ((Whoops))
Shadow follows the assistant up to the roof, where he continues to shoot arrow after arrow. He still has quite a few from his days as a knight, and it doesn't seem like he's gonna run out soon.

Hana nods slowly. "We have some... quite old canola oil under one of the tables in there. Bottles are easy enough. We hit up a recycling center when things first started to go down." As she speaks, she closes her pretty parasol, flips it upside down, and pulls a long, thin blade from the handle.
((Still in time to join? Sorry, I was internet-deprived all evening ;_;))
((yeah!))

((Get on in here and help us fight the horde! :D))
"Any oil will do. I've made these before; being an apothecary has its benefits. Might someone be able to fetch some for me? I'll be able to dampen the grass on my own, if it isn't damp already. These spark fire, I believe. That is, if you wish to throw a match into the horde." Ophelia smiled warmly, grabbing the tinder from her bag and pulling at the slightly dampened grass.

There must be hundreds of zombies at the fence now, with more coming. Even with the snipers and Shadow's arrows going one after another, the horde simply seems to be growing.

"If any of you wish to leave now, you can escape through the sewers. But for me... this party isn't over yet." Hana gestured to another attendant with her free hand, the one not currently holding the hilt of her katana, and sent them scrambling to get Ophelia's requested supplies.
Ophelia continued her work, bundling up the grass and dried twine, even multiple balls of it so they could be used to start the flames. From her experience, burning zombies was rather effective. At least, she hoped it would be.

"Lady Hana, are you sure we are prepared for something like this? There's not many of us, but so many of them."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus