Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Hello everyone! You can call me Elfy! She/her pronouns. I’m married with fur babies (2 adorable cats and a horse)! I started RPing at like 12 years old on a little Lord of the Rings forum. (Oddly the same forum that has died but randomly I got a notice of a new forum post the other day and saw and it was actually someone mentioning this site, which is how I found it!) Anyway, I stopped RPing for the longest time in college, then last year stumbled across a tiktok about a discord server and managed to get back at it!

I love fantasy and dragons. I obsess over Lord of the Rings, but prefer to RP in original worlds and stories. I have several rough drafts of books I would love to some day publish! I also love to draw and create in general. Creating and stories is my coping mechanism for dealing with a full time job. I love books, video games, and anime! (My partner is the same, so our house is a nerd’s paradise).

I’m hoping to make some friends and find some RP buddies that will put up with my weird replying rate! As well as can put up with my random dad jokes, puns, and fandom gushing (Final Fantasy VII Rebirth release tomorrow let’s gooo!)

Also if I were an animal, I would be a red panda.
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR! If you wanna roleplay sometime, just Private message me. I am 24/7 open, and I love to roleplay! :3 >w<
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Heya Elfy, welcome to RPR!
Welcome!!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to our writing community!
Hello Elfy and welcome to RPR! :)
Hello Elfy!! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hey welcome! I love fantasy and dragons too!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
AK54sxu.gif

Oh my goodness, I remember the old, old forum days from back when that I used to participate in as well. The nostalgia! *o*! I have still yet to try my had at Discord type RPs, but I'd heard it's very much a preferred method. Maybe I can convince myself to do that some day.~

I also have two rotten little cats and I love them with all my black heart! My partner and I are also a pair of nerds who, to this day, still goof off in our fandoms no matter how old we apparently seem to be getting.

Anyhoo! A proper howdy-do to you and a welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or concerns or just need help, feel free to reach out to any one of us. I love our community -- we're a helpful lot! We got diversity out the wahzoo to boot. Just give us a holler! Have a good 'un! :)

To be honest, if I were an animal, I don't what I'd be -- my OOC fursona thing is a pig, but eh!?
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hello! Welcome back to the world of RPing. :) I too last touch with it in college but now I'm back, full swing! Hope you have fun here!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus