Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sallutations!

Hello everyone!

My name is Joy! I'm a 20 year old student from the Netherlands! I've loved writing ever since I was little and have been RPing for around 8 years. I love any romance genre that has a splash of Romance within it, such as Fantasy, Modern, Sci-Fi or whatever else!

If that sounds like your cup of tea feel free to pop me a message so we can talk further!
Welcome!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
I can only agree, romance is great haha
AK54sxu.gif

I have really got to try my hand again at Sci-fi! It's been so long since I've written in that genre but I've recently watched a very good sci-fi movie and it has inspired me! Who knows, maybe some day I'll muster up the courage for it. Until then, I'll just hide behind my modern slice-of-life. It's safe here. Hah hah hah...

Anyhoo~ Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you end up liking it here and find the RP partners you're looking for. Romance is a very popular genre as well. You'll probably hit it off with a lot of folks.

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to reach out to one of us and ask. We'll be happy to help! Have fun! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Welcome to RRP!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya, and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! I have a few fantasy RPs open if you wanna check em out!
Hello Joy! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome! I know we've got some other folks from around your part of the world, so yay matching timezones!
hi, welcome to the site! I hope you find what you're looking for here :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find some fantastic stories! <3
STRAHD PFP???? CURSE OF STRAHD MENTIONED??????? STRAHD VON ZAROVICH MENTION???? WELCOME TO THE SITE LOL I LOVE UR PFP !!!!
Welcome! :) Glad to have you, here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sallutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus