Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello.

Hello. I'm new here. My name is Alina ☺️ I rped back when I was 17 and used to think it was a lot of fun. Iv been feeling kinda bored with life lately and just wanted to change things up a little and maybe have some fun. I'm not really sure what to say on here.
Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR!
Hey welcome! Don't worry, you'll have a lot of fun here! I made some really good friends on here and really talented writers!

You could add some genres or fandoms you like, could really draw people in!
hi, welcome to the site! :D I hope you find lots of fun stories here :)
Welcome to the RPR, Alina! πŸ“βœ¨
Gemstone Topic Starter

Thank u guys 😊I just made a RP on here. I'm hoping it gets people to RP.
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey, Alina! Welcome to RPR! Im sure you'll find lots of great RP's to ease that malaise you mentioned. πŸ’›πŸ§‘β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Be sure to check out the LFRP fourm to peruse a whole bunch of fantastic ideas from wonderful writers!
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello, welcome to RP Repository! It's okay if you don't know what to say -- it's kinda putting you in the limelight so I'd understand! Sometimes I clam up when all the attention is on me too! But you're in the right place if you're looking to shake things up a bit. We have all kinds of diversity when it comes to types of RP and if you're looking for something specific, feel free to build your character and then set up and advertisement of what you're looking for. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us and ask! We're good folks 'round here and would be happy to help! Good luck out there and feel free to check out the forums too! They're one of my favorite activities! Have fun!
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello Alina! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
I get it. I was big on RP in high school then got busy with university and starting a career. Then I needed a recreational hobby to keep me from burning out, so returned to roleplay!
I hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome! Folks here have a variety of play styles, so you should be able to find some you vibe with. :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Welcome to the site :3
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus