Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It's Mothman! Wait... It's just Rogue!

Hello, my name is Rogue. It's a pleasure to meet you all! It's that awkward moment where I completely forget who I am as a person! Anways... I'll start with the basics!

I am currently 22 years old and I am a psychology major in college. I'm finally graduating this May and I am so excited. I was majoring in chemistry but that was slowly draining my soul. I am a middle child and I would like to say I embody that. I have two older siblings and two younger siblings. I know, a huge family! I work part-time on the weekends and I tutor students throughout the week. I am a natural night owl and get most of my things done once the sun sets.

I have been roleplaying for about ten years! Writing is a passion of mine. I am hoping to find a few longterm roleplay partners and make some friends! If that's something you are interested in, please shoot me a message!
Welcome to RPR!!!
Welcome to RPR-
awwwww, NOT mothman? dang... kidding, of course! welcome to RPR! :3 I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome, Mothman
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome, Rogue, to RPR! Also congratulations on graduating! I know you'll find lots of awesome RPs and fantastic friends! ๐Ÿงกโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›
Welcome to the RPR, Rogue! ๐Ÿ“โœจ
Welcome!!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
โ™ก
Hey! Welcome!
AK54sxu.gif

Congratulations! I hope you find the career of your dreams and succeed and make an impact on the world with your worldly knowledge. I love seeing folks succeed and love what they do. It's those that really do make a difference. I went into writing for that very reason -- I was a criminal justice major for a long while and then switched to Literary Arts with a focus on writing/journalism/communication. I had two focused studies and I loved them both. Journalism took a weird turn though and I fell out of that bit, but I still LOVE to write! I see you do as well and the passion is ever present!

I used to tutor too! It was fun for a while, but then the sports fanatics wanted freebies so I backed off right before graduation. Also, night owls unite! I'm usually more awake and functional then as well. My goodness, I'm ramble-y!

Anyhoo! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you end up liking it here -- the best part of it is the building character profiles, in my humblest opinions. You can get as carried away with it as you want or be as vague if that's your preference. Either way, it's all good fun! If you have any questions or concerns or want to know me, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're here to help make it easier for you! :) Have fun out there!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR ๐Ÿ™‚
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ๐Ÿ’›
Hello! I was also a psych major, and very much enjoyed it. :) Hope you have fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It's Mothman! Wait... It's just Rogue!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus