Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introducing: Me.

Heya folks.

Just your average metalhead here with a love for writing. After finishing all my favorite video games I have now come to write about them. Or not. I do non-fandom roleplays too.

I'm kinda new but I've been here before a while ago, so I have a decent memory of how to navigate the site and all.

I'm also hopelessly obsessed with Rammstein, so if anyone wants to talk about some funny metal guys then I'm open to that and all. I should mention that though I have them listed as a 'fandom' on my profile, I will not roleplay them. They are real people and that is simply just weird. That one's just for talking about only.

I'm not new to roleplay but I do struggle with the length of my posts. Mostly because after getting the most amazing idea ever, I tend to fall short when it's time to actually write it. I try so hard (it's hard for me to not make a Linkin Park reference here) but if my responses seem short sometimes it's because my brain isn't doing the thing it's supposed to.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good day. Thanks for listening to (or reading about if you wanna get technical) my little ramble about myself.
welcome (back) to RPR :)
Welcome--to RPR.
RAMMSTEIN LISTENER SPOTTED !!!!!!! welcome to the site :3
Hello! Welcome (back) to RPR!
Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Welcome (belated) to RPR! Don't worry about post length, it's not about how many words one writes it's about the ideas and if one is having fun! As long as everyone is having a good time don't sweat the little things!

I hope you find a bunch of amazing RPs and awesome friends here on RPR!
Welcome back to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome back!!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
AK54sxu.gif

Oo, see, I do fandom based role-plays as well. I'm very much into canon/licensed characters, as you'll probably notice from my profile. I also listen to metal, but I don't have a whole lot of musical preferences -- it would be better to ask me what I -don't- listen to instead of what I listen to because it's so vast the things I love! <3 I love learning about the things people love and hearing them gush about it. It's hobbies and quirks that make us who we are!

Anyhoo! A fine howdy-do to you and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find it a good place to plan your worlds and build your characters. And no worries on the brain-not-doing-what-you-want-it-to thing. Mine does that more often than not. I blame the ADHD and the long-covid brain fog. Things just aren't the same! But there motivation is and inspiration is all piqued a lot of the times, yet I tend to struggle! May your struggles be quelled and your efforts not be in vain! I have faith you'll write wonderfully!

If you have any questions or concerns or want to know more, feel free to ask any one of us and we'll be happy to help.~ Take care out there and have a good 'un! :)
Hey! Welcome!
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome to RPR 🙂
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hello and welcome! :) Or should I say, welcome back!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introducing: Me.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus