Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi humans :]

Hi! I'm new here, you can call me Sahlo :D

I'm not sure how formal I'm supposed to make this thing so…here goes?

- First off and most importantly, I'm a Christian
- I’ll read, write, and roleplay anything that catches my interest, really—I usually rp with a couple sentences to a paragraph, and I've been doing it for a while, but just with friends I already had, so this is gonna be a new experience for me XD
- I'm a huge music fan, especially when it comes to twenty one pilots—a lot of my characters are from a fanfiction of their storyline heh—but yeah, please talk to me about music!!
- I do have a lot of characters from a novel I'm working on though XP
- I also adore talking to people so I'd love to meet you! <3
Welcome to RPR!
If you want to roleplay. Don't be afraid to Private message me!
Hello Sahlo! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR, Sahlo! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have lots of fun here. ^_^
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. Happy writing! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome!!
Heya! Welcome!
Tess Archer (played by Espresso86)

Hey Hey!!! Welcome!!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello, fellow human! :) Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find it lovely it here -- I mean it's got all the great stuff you could ask for in a writing community. Diversity, friendliness, a welcoming bunch of folks, help when you need it, activity in the forums, games you can play that help build your worlds and develop your characters, and so much more. It's a veritable sum of happy findings!

If you need any help or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any one of us and we'll be glad to lend an ear/hand in straightening things out or clarifying anything for you.

I hope you end up enjoying it here and find your niche! Search around and take a look at all the good things! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi humans :]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus