Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Red Panda Has Appeared!

MerlinTheRedPanda

Hello Traveler! I am your local story writing Red Panda, Merlin! I write novels and fanfictions as a hobby and have decided to take up an opportunity to write with others! (10+ years RP experience)

My main inspiration is my AU of Black Clover, Bonds Beyond Human! It's still a work in progress but if you're interested in interacting with any of my characters, do shoot me a message!

Activity may vary due to things outside of writing getting in the way, but I will always reply when I can!
hi! welcome to the site :3 I hope you have a wonderful time here!
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR Merlin the Red Panda!
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Merlin the Red Panda! πŸ’›
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! Lot of folks favor good communication over constant rapid posts here, so you should be fine. :3
Welcome to the RPR, Merlin! πŸ“βœ¨
Woo a red panda! Could always use more of those around! Welcome!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome, li'l Red Panda, Merlin! I hope RP Repository is right up your alley. We have a ton of aspiring writers, authors, and folks who are making quite the name for themselves other than just role-playing. It's a wonderful place to build worlds and stir up community plots while also getting to know fellow talented writers and have interactions between your characters!

If you are looking for fun things to do in between posts or something that'll stir the thought process up a bit, I suggest you look into the Forum Games. They have some seriously fun writing exercises there that'll get you thinkin' about your characters' development. I absolutely love them because the prompts really do get me in a mindset to push myself to write.

A lot of the times you'll meet fellow writers out there in the forums as well. People will come out of the woodwork and you may even hit it off with 'em -- who knows!? Either way, if you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be glad to help!

Take care and have fun out there! :D
Welcome! I envy your ability to write novels; I struggle to maintain enough interest writing by myself. ^^; Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru. Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you (still) need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Red Panda Has Appeared!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus