Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I brought cake

Okay, I didn’t really bring cake, but I got your attention;)

I’ve only been RPing for about a year, but I’ve done a lot of it. I was quite obsessed in the beginning.

I’ve added one character thus far, but I have a ton of OCs I plan to eventually add. I’ve been using a different site, so many of them are fully developed and set in their ways. (What can you do? They are who they are.)

I’m looking forward to making new friends and writing epic stories together!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨

It's awesome that you've been diving into roleplaying! I wish you to have many truly epic narratives here on the site. Let me know if you ever want to work something out! ^^
Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR!

7b57541b95f0b72c7f5e4cd125878113.gif
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome!

I feel like most people's characters here were set in stone before they were added here, so don't worry about that!
Hello 🙂
Ah, darn. I was really hoping for cake. XD Welcome!
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR! It's okay that there's no cake. You brought an awesome character, and that's just as good! Can't wait to see more! :D I hope you meet a bunch of new friends and find some super fun RPs here! :D
If you need any help around the site. Don't be afraid to ask.
Need a roleplay partner? Just Private message me. I'll hook you up anytime.
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! <33
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR Stormiedayz! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Stormiedayz wrote:
Okay, I didn’t really bring cake, but I got your attention;)

I’ve only been RPing for about a year, but I’ve done a lot of it. I was quite obsessed in the beginning.

I’ve added one character thus far, but I have a ton of OCs I plan to eventually add. I’ve been using a different site, so many of them are fully developed and set in their ways. (What can you do? They are who they are.)

I’m looking forward to making new friends and writing epic stories together!

Hello new traveler! Welcome to RPR! Please, take a look at my profile and see what interests you, and then PM me. Looking forward to talking more ^,^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I brought cake

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus