Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new

I'm new here and just kinda wanna rp with anyone really and no weird stuff so just regular stuff
Welcome to RPR! You have come to the right place for RP! Might I suggest looking through the Looking for RP Forum for something you might enjoy? Or alternatively, make an add yourself on Find RP :) If you do, remember to elaborate on what you want and what you consider to be 'weird' or 'regular' as communication will help you to find people who click with your RP style and interests! Either way, I hope you find what you're looking for. Have a wonderful time!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk! My PMs are open so shoot me a message if you’re needing help!
giphy.gif
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome. :) I think you'll find there's something here for everyone.
Hey! Welcome!

I don't know what you mean by weird stuff or regular stuff, but I'd be down to RP with any of my characters and I have a good few open RPs!
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!!
welcome to the site :) I hope you find what you're looking for here!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›
mlp-herd.gif
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus