Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there! Newbie here.

Hello! My name is Mykie. I've been doing RP for 10+ years and most of it has been on tumblr. I wanted to give that site a break and decided to check this one out! Everything seems pretty cool so far :) I like to write multi-para and romance and adventure. I hope to make some new friends and write some cool stories!

Have a nice day <3
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! I love adventure plots too!
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk! My PMs are open so shoot me a message if you’re needing help!
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR! :D I hope you like it here; the community is friendly and helpful. If you need anything, just ask, and you'll have more help than you know what to do with :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Ooo another genderqueer!
β™‘
Welcome
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR, Mykie! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello and welcome! :) Glad to have you here!
Hello Mykie, welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hello Mykie! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Welcome to RPR!
welcome!!
hi, welcome to RPR :D
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there! Newbie here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus