Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Hello! I'm dremiare (I don't really have an internet name so please just call me by my username). The origins of this name's actually pretty interesting; it combines three of my favourite fandoms. DREgs - Six of Crows. deMIgods - Percy Jackson. baudelAIRE - A Series of Unfortunate Events. My pronouns are she/her. I've been RPing for almost three years now and I'm just trying something new here, but I really hope I'll stick around! My writing style is flexible, from 1 liners to more than 1000 words. I normally do text-based and only roll in fights/magic. I like music, reading, and writing.
Hello and welcome to our community! :)
dremiare Topic Starter

Serafina wrote:
Hello and welcome to our community! :)
Thank you!
Hello Dremiare! Welcome to RP repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
I hope you a great
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
Welcome to the RPR, Dremiare! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome to RPR!!!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
Hi, welcome to RPR! I love your username, that's so cool. Language systems are great. Maybe we can chat sometime, it's a busy few months for me but I'm sure I'll have free time.

Have a good one, see you around, message me if you wanna chit chat fandoms (I haven't finished ASOUE and haven't read the Crowd series yet, but I've read the first couple PJO books and love fiction and mythological stories). :)

Byebye!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸŒΌπŸŒΉπŸŒ³πŸŒ»β­ <3
hey! welcome!

thats a creative name you've got there! i read series of unfortunate events when i was a kid, it was pretty good and i look fondly back on it to this day!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
dremiare Topic Starter

Belated thank you to all of you!
Aya

Welcome welcome! πŸ’›

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus