Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello...

Hello! I am very new. I hope to be welcomed with open arms and treasures.
You shall be welcomed by a lot of us, so let me be one of the first, welcome
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Hey there welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR~! I hope you enjoy your stay :)
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome to RPR!!!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hello and welcome. I don't just share treasures suddenly, arr, but I grant you the treasure of a welcome! Haha just as you grant us the treasure of your presence. Welcome to RPR and we hope you have a good time here. Enjoy your stay, maybe I'll see you around! What sort of RP or fiction do you enjoy? Or are you more of a history or philosophy buff? If you share some interests I'd be happy to talk about many things. I just watched the anime movie Suzume no Tojimari, and it was great, although unexpected in some parts of the storyline. Do you like movies? Or prefer books and manga, or anime, or songs? Word of mouth stories or audiobooks, perhaps? :D
Laters.

~ Shinyraunbowlithogra
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome!

Well, okay then! have this convenient chest of gold and jewels i found a few seconds ago!

I think of my open rps as treasures in a way, so why don't you go take a look at those? if any interest you, you can try them out!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas
Hello and welcome! Hope you have fun here. :)
Probably the friendliest and best profile picture I've ever seen, welcome!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus