Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello all

Hi I go by Mystic or Rainbow. I just got started a few moments before posting this. I can't wait to get to know the community here. A bit about me, I have been roleplaying and writing in various formats and styles for over 10 years. I was a English Major in college but switched last minute for career reasons but I did complete most of the credit work. I have written in various genre both clean and 18+ but if I had to list top 3 it be fantasy, sci-fi, and alternate modern/powered modern. I'm an all around geeky, rpg and ttrpg nerd, I love writing and reading. I'm transfem/pan so very lgbtqia+ friendly. I hope to get along with a lot of people here and make some great stories. Have a nice day!
Hey there welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR!! I hope you enjoy the site and find lots of new friends and writing partners! <3 :D
Hey! Welcome!

I have a few fantasy rps open if you're interested!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello Mystic Rainbow! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Lucas
Hi, welcome to RPR! Fellow Rainbow lol. :D I like sci-fi and fantasy and also have been roleplaying for close to ten years 😁 But I don't do much regular RP, I suppose I need to practice my sequential storytelling a little. Anyway, have a good time here! It's a great site, come chat if you feel like it! See you around, bye-bye!

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 🌻 ✨ 🌷 💮🌼🌹💐🍏🍎🍇🍉🍊🌳🌲🌴🍁🌳🎄🌴🍁🌴🎄🌲🌳🍁🎄🌳⭐🌌💖💕💕
Welcome to the site! :) Have fun and happy writing!
Im new too! Welcome! I have a feeling you'd fit right in, hope to see you around
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Welcome to the RPR, Mystic Rainbow! 📝✨
Hope you love the site
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus