Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bonjam to the Repository!

Bonjam (Greetings), to everyone in the Repository! I'm Keeby. And yes, I am yellow, but outside of this web, I'm considered to be called Sammy (or Sam for short!), now excuse me how I said greetings, it's a language from the Jambastion Religion! Although, I know what some certain words mean while I don't know others... Anyway, let's cut straight to the point, Jes? (Yes?) I'm considered to be a more of a canon-character type, having to play canon characters a ton, and always try to tend to write or post some roleplaying ads on which character I wanna use! However, I'm sometimes a bit slow on replying so, if I don't reply for a while. Japologa (I'm sorry), if that happens! As for me, I'm sometimes pretty adaptive when trying to think of some things to say for certain characters. Heck, while I'm at it, I'll even insert GIFs to express a character's mood for extra detail! What else should I say... Hmm... Oh! I know! I'm also a pretty generic non-binary person who likes to make people happy at all times, even when it's a bad moment, I'd still try to cheer em up! And, that's all I gotta say for myself! Thank you for taking your time to read this! Jambuhbye! (Goodbye!)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
welcome Keeby!
the world's a much brighter place with happy and yellow sunshines like you, thanks for the smiles. happy roleplaying~
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
More kirbys
Hello, welcome to RPR
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Lucas
Welcome to RPR!
Hey! Welcome!

I think we've rp'd in Trixie's bar, but it's better late than never to introduce yourself!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
mlp-herd.gif
Hiya, nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! I also tend to play canon characters, lol! :D
Well then, Bonjam to you too! I never knew you also knew some of Jambastion Religion language! :O
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the RPR! I love the yellow! Ummmm, Jambuhbye! we mamop you have a good time! I'll see you around jonto. I don't know the language, I just learned a little to say hi XD Byee!

Don't forget to request a mod or ask in a thread or make a bug report if you need something! <3 *wave wave*

~Shinyrainbowlithogra~ :) :D :D ;D :D :3 ;3 :D :D ;D :P ;P XD >.> <.< :D :P
Hello and welcome to RPR! Your conlang is... Interesting but cool. I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Halito (Hello!)! Chim achukma! (How are you?) And welcome to RP Repository! That's actually Native American Choctaw -- I work for them and am slowly learning their language. Mostly on a conversational level, but it's incredibly fascinating to know either way! Their culture is amazing and I love the opportunity to get immersed in it by being here. So I can only imagine that must be the same sensation you have with yours!

I hope you are able to find the types of RP you're looking for -- I too play canon type characters for the most part. I prefer them and I tend to hyperfixate on them until burnout. I'm hardcore -- all or nothin'! Hah hah... But in all actuality, I love what I love about canons and they are exceptionally fun and challenging to play. A lot of people here in RPR prefer their original characters, but so many of them will welcome your canons.

I suggest you try the forums! Beef up your profiles and put together something nice and then check out the Forum Games. There's a lot of interaction there and it scratches the itch for role-play. A lot of the times you'll also get to meet fellow RPers out there and click like whoa! The next thing you know you'll be writing together! I hope you have a wonderful experience here! Take care!
Welcome! I hope you have fun here. :) Happy writing!
Welcome to RPR,
🤍Keeby!🤍
giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bonjam to the Repository!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus