Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here? Something like that

Being honest, i'm not new. I entered in 2021, but for reasons that almost no one who I used to rp is still here, I decided to start from scratch. But I already know how this site works.

My name is Noe, I am from Argentina, my time zone is GMT-3 and Spanish is my native language. I've been roleplaying since 2014, so it's been ten years doing this.

I am a semi-lit or literate writer, it depends on my desire for the day. I prefer to do human related things, about OCs, and I LOVE angst. It's what I prefer to do the most.

Talk to me without any problem, I'm sure I'll make a blog publishing characters or ideas that I have, but I'm always open to discussing. My only requirement is that user must be +18.

Thanks for reading! And I hope this new beginning is good
<3 Welcome.. back? to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy your restart and have a lot of fun!
β™‘
Welcome (once more) to the RPR, Noe! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome back to RPR.
Happy belated welcoming! :D
Welcome (back) to RPR,
πŸ¦†BIG SISTER!πŸ¦†
giphy.gif
Welcome back to the land of crazies
Welcome back to RPR!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome back to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
I hope you get some new rps on here with even cooler users!
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›
Hey there! Welcome back to the RPR family :D
Hello Noe! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Welcome (back)! Hope you have fun here. :)
Hey hey welcome back :) I hope you have a good one. You should stick around for Epic Week if you like, it's fun! Make lots of friends and have plenty of good RPs ~ I'll see you around!

Bye-bye! :)

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <3 πŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΌπŸŒ»
AK54sxu.gif

No need to offer you helpful advice on the site then -- you got it down pat! A fine welcome back to RP Repository to you! You've picked a good time to make a return as we're about to step in to Epic Week. If you'll recall from when you were here, it's still a relatively easy-going place to hang and build your worlds, but if you're looking for something super specific, I highly recommend you advertise the heckin' heck out of your characters and ideas! People love that stuff!

Even though you are well-versed, if you have any questions or what have you, we are a good bunch and we're also glad to help. :) I know I took a long hiatus myself a few good times and made my returns. I'm just sort of all over the map as it is because I'm a looney-toon. Anyhoo, welcome back and I hope you find what you seek! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here? Something like that

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus