Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!! Thanks for having me guys :)

My name is Deven! I use to RP on fanficion. net a lot before the website became less and less active for my liking. I usually like to do rps by the paragraphs and ones with a storyline. If it were to ever comes down to it i would even go as far as to say i enjoy even do roleplays in an r18+ atmosphere (I only know how to act as a top in those scenarios tbh sorry in advance). Hope to find a long-term rp partner(s) and make new friends, have fun and goof off.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR!
Hey! Welcome to the site!

Maybe be a little less open about that, this site is meant to stay pg13 on the public forums like this one
Welcome to RPR!! :D If you're looking for 18+ storylines, try looking at the "Looking for RP- Adults Only" forum. We strive to keep RPR PG13-friendly everywhere else. :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Hello Deven! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR, Deven! 📝✨
Hello and welcome! Hope you have fun, here. :) There's something for everyone!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! If you are looking for adult themes there is a bunch of folks dedicated just to that! You just gotta do a search or even if you want to browse the forums and connect with some fellow writers! I can't tell you how many people I have run into that came from just me participating in the forums!

If you are more of a solitary role-player, however, you can always set up an ad for your character and premise! That might just bring 'em out of the woodwork! You never know what you're going to find. We're pretty diverse!

I hope you find what you're looking for! Good luck out there! :D
Welcome to RPR,
🦆Deven!🦆
giphy.gif
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!! Thanks for having me guys :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus