Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Hello everyone,
I'm here because I'm seeking a new home for my characters, old and new. Lately, I have some time at my hands at night, and no RP to spend it on, which is obviously something that needs to be corrected!
I've learned in Poker to always claim that this is the first time I ever play, although I've been a first-timer for over 15 years now. Now I feel old.
I'm not a native speaker (but I do my best), I don't have any pets (but a somewhat petable werewolf-character) and I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Always great to have petable characters!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Hope you like your stay
<3 Hello to You! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here on this site!
Chaotic Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone (so far), it is really nice around here! Now, could you please show me the way to your community fridge so I can put my food in there and for no other reason. Especially not because I want to eat all your food before you wise up to my antics :)
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome! You're definitely not top old; there are lots of us "veteran" RPers here! :)
AK54sxu.gif

You've picked the perfect place to have an archive characters because in my humblest of opinions, RPR is an excellent platform to make your manifest! I love building profiles that are vast and probably too loaded down with information, but there's nothing wrong with being vague and elusive with your profiles either! Either way though, you can make your characters here and if you ever decide to go beyond the boundaries of RP Repository, you can always link back to them so folks have an easy time navigating through your sundry of pages. :)

I hope it ends up being just the place you're looking for though and you wind up with RPs out the wahzoo! If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us and we'll be glad to be of service. We're a good community and have a lot to offer -- check out the Forum Games if you are just hankering for that character interaction. There's a lot of prompt type games for your characters to react to. I find they are great for development and scratchin' that RP itch!

Take care out there and have a good 'un!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay, there's lot of friends here!
Hello and welcome to RPR! We are glad you are here! :)

smile-charlie-morningstar.gif
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus