Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings :3

I'm a roleplayer of several years looking to get back into the hobby. I prefer semi literate roleplay, preferring a quick back and forth style. I hope this website is still active, but even if there are just a few dedicated members, I'd love to join you all.
AnnaTheCatGirl Topic Starter

y am i being ignored ;-;
Hey welcome! Yeah this site is very active, it just takes a bit for people to notice new threads and such. We're happy to have you though, and don't get discouraged by the lack of quick responses on this intro! It'll pickup now that I replied.
AnnaTheCatGirl Topic Starter

Thanks. I just noticed that the previous intro post had a more recent timestamp so I thought that thread got 11 replies in like 5 minutes while mine was completely ignored.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
It can take a bit for these to get noticed, sometimes it doesn't, depends on the day and time^^
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR! And I promise you that you weren't being ignored sometimes it takes a little bit for someone to see your introduction.
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hi! Welcome!
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome to RP Repository! It is a very active site indeed, it just takes time and sometimes a little elbow grease to get the ball rollin'. It's got a lot of good talent running around and I highly suggest if you want some quickfire responses to check out some of the active RP forums! There's always something going on in those! Who knows, you may hit it off with some of the writers there and the lot of you can take off and world-build to your heart's content!

Bear with us! A lot of us are folks in school or workin' sods trying to make it in this crazy world, but we're around! Also if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be glad to help! RPR is a really good community even if it's a bit easy-going. :)
Awwooo! Welcome here!
There always new names I haven't seen, and if people are like me we go poof for a little while and then come back. That said there are no shortage of rpers here! There's always stuff to do, people to chat with, and stories to tell.

Welcome in! 😁
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR!
Warmest Welcome to you here at RP Repository! May you enjoy your stay, find stories to thrive in and a home for your characters!
Hi hi welcome
Starry_Dragonflies

Hiya!
Welcome to RPR~
Welcome to RPR!!! 🎉

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus