Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 🍰 Click here for ✨pixie dust~✨ 🍓

I've been writing since fourteen and roleplaying since seventeen. I stopped writing once life's demands got too much and had to focus more on responsibilities and my mental health. Now I'm trying to fall back in love with writing and reconnect with roleplaying.

I enjoy collaborating with others on characters and plots. I love it whenever the vibes are just right, the creativity chemistry is there, and we all see what we can grow. I love creating new Universes, geneaologies, lore and magic systems. I'm not the best concise and linear planner, but I'm passionate about writing and invest a lot into not just my characters but also those of my partner's(s'). I also love to forge a strong, genuine friendship with my rp partners.

Depending on how busy I am, my reply time window ranges from a few hours up until a week. I communicate frequently and honestly about what's going on irl.

Plotwise, nothing is 'too much' or 'too extreme'. I've done almost everything at least once. ;)

Feel free to drop a message! I'll always say hi. :3

Best,

SPP
Welcome! Im new here too, but from my short experience, its been great. I hope to see you around!
SugarPlumPrince Topic Starter

AnnaTheCatGirl wrote:
Welcome! Im new here too, but from my short experience, its been great. I hope to see you around!

Thanks Anna! You too :3
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome SPP! you sound like a wonderful rper!
Heya! Welcome welcome!
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you will fit right in!
✨✨✨✨ hi hi!
YAY! Welcome in~

I love how passionate you are about nearly all aspects. I'm good with characters, not so much systems of magic and stuff

Where did you first start roleplaying?
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Sounds like you'll fit in well! I love to see people who are passionate, creative and communicative. I can also only agree with the parts about vibes being just right, clicking with someone is such an awesome feeling
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
6elf756i.gif Welcome to RPR, and welcome back to RPing! I hope you'll fall in love with the hobby once more!
Welcome back to RPing and warmest welcome to you here at RP Repository. May you and your characters, new and old, find a loving home here stories to thrive in.
<3 Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Hello, welcome to RPR
Starry_Dragonflies

Hiya!
Allow me to state, you're PFP and usernames are absolutely precious! Ah~
Anyways - welcome to RPR! I defiantly agree with your sentient on plot's and forming connections within the story and outside~! Can agree, probably one of the best ways to make friends~ You can call me Whimsi, by the way.
Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
AK54sxu.gif

Oh my! I've come for the pixie dust!~ I love the username, by the way and the userpic is adorable to boot. Also, a fine welcome to you to our beloved RP Repository! I hope you find what you're looking for and considering you're pretty open, you may not have to scavenge far! I'd suggest you wrangle up an advert for your character or perhaps join in on the forums to get the ball rolling. It's oftentimes how I meet up with other writers and we begin out plotting and worldbuilding shenanigans.

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us and we'll be glad to help! Take care out there and enjoy the scene! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 🍰 Click here for ✨pixie dust~✨ 🍓

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus